morrisville,pa station 98 frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

bcooper8441

Feed Provider
so i have recently joined the my local fire dept and i have all the frequencies so i know where threre going and pulling up from but idk what the frequency for the station is. (station channel is for the drivers,officers,chiefs to talk to just there crew)

N8IAA

It appears that your county has multiple P-25 conventional frequencies for the FD. Do you have them programmed into a scanner? Have you tried a signal stalker/close call feature of your radio?
Larry

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
Bucks County Public Safety Radio Network

so i have recently joined the my local fire dept and i have all the frequencies so i know where threre going and pulling up from but idk what the frequency for the station is. (station channel is for the drivers,officers,chiefs to talk to just there crew)

I believe the channel(s) you are referring too are on the Bucks County Public Safety Radio Network. Under the Fire and EMS Talkgroups. TG 46 is where they are most likely talking. You need a p25 phase 2 capable scanner to hear this System.

N8IAA

I believe the channel(s) you are referring too are on the Bucks County Public Safety Radio Network. Under the Fire and EMS Talkgroups. TG 46 is where they are most likely talking. You need a p25 phase 2 capable scanner to hear this System.

He is in Greene county. Not Bucks.
His county FD uses analog conventional, and digital, P-25 conventional frequencies. There is no trunk system native to the county.
He needs to get an inexpensive P-25 scanner to monitor all of his FD transmissions.
He doesn't need a Phase II capable scanner.
Larry

n4yek

Larry

According to my internet search, unless Pennsylvania has more than one town named Morrisville, he is in Bucks right across the river from Trenton, New Jersey.
There is a place called Morris Township in Greene though.

Last edited:

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
Morrisville is in southern Bucks County, right next to Trenton, NJ.

Morrisville Fire Co has an FCC license:
MORRISVILLE FIRE COMPANY WQJS420 460.38750 1 0 FB PW MORRISVILLE
MORRISVILLE FIRE COMPANY WQJS420 460.38750 30 0 MO PW MORRISVILLE
MORRISVILLE FIRE COMPANY WQJS420 460.38750 1 0 FB PW
MORRISVILLE FIRE COMPANY WQJS420 460.38750 30 0 MO PW

The Borough of Morrisville also has an FCC license:
BOROUGH OF MORRISVILLE WPSQ527 158.84250 1 0 FB PW MORRISVILLE
BOROUGH OF MORRISVILLE WPSQ527 158.84250 25 0 MO PW MORRISVILLE
BOROUGH OF MORRISVILLE WPSQ527 158.84250 1 0 FB PW
BOROUGH OF MORRISVILLE WPSQ527 158.84250 25 0 MO PW

Neither frequency has been submitted as confirmed in use to the database.
If you hear traffic on them, submit them as in use. If you can, get the CTCSS or DCS tone if there is one. Remember that the listing in the database is not all inclusive. You need to also check the FCC data. There is a tab on the county database pages for "FCC Licenses" and you can find all the FCC data there. Once somebody makes a submission confirming these frequencies are in use, it can be added in to the database.

Also, a question like this might be best suited for the Pennsylvania forum since you will have more locals seeing it there than here.

N8IAA

According to my internet search, unless Pennsylvania has more than one town named Morrisville, he is in Bucks right across the river from Trenton, New Jersey.
There is a place called Morris Township in Greene though.

Well, according to my map book, there is a Morrisville in Greene county. It is located two miles East of Waynesburg on PA 21, about the same distance from I-79. And, yes, I located the other Morrisville in Bucks.
So, until he lets us know which one, we won't know the exact answer to his question.
Larry

bcooper8441

Feed Provider
i am talking about the frequency that stations use for just there apparatus to talk to one another.i am in bucks county morrisville,pa 19067

mule1075

Feed Provider
i am talking about the frequency that stations use for just there apparatus to talk to one another.i am in bucks county morrisville,pa 19067
Since you just joined why don't you ask your chief he might know. It might not be listed in the database here.Maybe someone will chime in here good luck and happy scanning.

Sent from my Z750C using Tapatalk

Last edited:

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
After all that..

I still believe you'll find this is the correct answer...
I'll gladly accept it if I'm wrong...

Anyone in Bucks area with a capable scanner? What are you hearing on TG 46?

Last edited:

HM1529

Pennsylvania DB Admin
Database Admin
I still believe you'll find this is the correct answer...
I'll gladly accept it if I'm wrong...

Anyone in Bucks area with a capable scanner? What are you hearing on TG 46?

Yes, they operate on the TRS. But,I suspect the private company channel I posted earlier is what he wants. It is not listed in the DB right now because nobody has ever submitted it. I don't frequennt Morrisville myself, so it would be a long time before I could confirm its use directly. But...many Bucks fire companies have their own private UHF channels that get a lot of use since the old TRS was a UHF T band system.

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
Adding to the conversation..

Perhaps the FD's have private TG's on the system that simply have not yet landed in the DB?

The FD's Officers would probably know this.. If asked...

bcooper8441

Feed Provider
His county FD uses analog conventional, and digital, P-25 conventional frequencies. There is no trunk system native to the county.
He needs to get an inexpensive P-25 scanner to monitor all of his FD transmissions.
He doesn't need a Phase II capable scanner.
Larry

im actually in bucks county

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
Did you ever find out the answer as to how are they talking to each other? Conventional UHF? The new P25 PH2 Trunking system? Something else?

Just curious :)

bcooper8441

Feed Provider

so far i know we go off kenwood for the station frequency ( or at least from what i saw we used on the boat) and i am stopping by my friends house who has a uniden bc scanner with close call and im going to use that

Status
Not open for further replies.