Bucks County Control Channels

Status
Not open for further replies.

pastormg2

Good Evening,
I now have been able to upload frequencies from Radio Reference to my new BCS996P2. I had to uninstall ARC-XT and reinstall the program. Now everything is OK. But I have uploaded the Bucks Country Phase 2 system from Radio Reference and for some strange reason when I look at the individual channels it tells me it is searching for a control channel. For example 774.6562 is a control channel and yet on my scanner it is listed as NFM. I guess I could always delete the system from my scanner and reinstall Bucks County again. I didn't know if there might be an easier way to solve the problem or not. Any help would be very much appreciated. Mark Griffin, KB3Z

u2brent

OAMPT
Premium Subscriber
I don't own the same radio, but, it sounds like the control channels are programmed into the radio as conventional and not as trunked (as in a system site) ?

DickH

Good Evening,
I now have been able to upload frequencies from Radio Reference to my new BCS996P2. I had to uninstall ARC-XT and reinstall the program. Now everything is OK. But I have uploaded the Bucks Country Phase 2 system from Radio Reference and for some strange reason when I look at the individual channels it tells me it is searching for a control channel. For example 774.6562 is a control channel and yet on my scanner it is listed as NFM. I guess I could always delete the system from my scanner and reinstall Bucks County again. I didn't know if there might be an easier way to solve the problem or not. Any help would be very much appreciated. Mark Griffin, KB3Z

Do you have all 4 control channels in? Some systems alternate control channels from time to time.

Status
Not open for further replies.