Uniden BCD 996P2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ajsam106

I live in Lake County Indiana where all of the cities (Police/Fire/EMS) are going to the Phase II System. When I install the talk group for Lake County I get everything in that talk group. For instance, if I put in Law Enforcement I get: Munster, Griffith, Schererville, Merrillville, etc.etc. I really just want to whittle this down so I can listen to Merrillville PD and Merrillville FD. It there away to block all of these other city PD and FD in the talk group without blocking what I want using the DEC or HEX or anything else?

eaf1956

Feed Provider
I live in Lake County Indiana where all of the cities (Police/Fire/EMS) are going to the Phase II System. When I install the talk group for Lake County I get everything in that talk group. For instance, if I put in Law Enforcement I get: Munster, Griffith, Schererville, Merrillville, etc.etc. I really just want to whittle this down so I can listen to Merrillville PD and Merrillville FD. It there away to block all of these other city PD and FD in the talk group without blocking what I want using the DEC or HEX or anything else?

You can either lockout the unwanted talk groups or only program the ones you want to hear.

RoninJoliet

Premium Subscriber
You can also put the ones you just want in separate "groups' in the system and L/O the other groups and use "scan" instead of "search"....You can also make a duplicate system and just use your favorite TG's in a group....Its best to assign the TG's to a GroupQuickKey like the SystemQuickKeys.....

Status
Not open for further replies.