Radio shack 2050 trunker scanner

Status
Not open for further replies.

JAYBOB41

I had an old bearcat scanner and my son wanted to get this trunker scanner and I am having trouble finding the frequencies for this scanner I live in OGLE county in IL. I was also looking for winebago frequencies also any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nasby

At the top of the page there is a tab that says "Databases".

Click on that tab and then on your state, county, etc. and you will find the frequencies

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Keep in mind that this is a very early clone of a 1st generation scanner that can only trunk Motorola analog systems. In addition, if memory serves, it can either trunktrack or scan - but not both at the same time.

Mike

gewecke

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
I had an old bearcat scanner and my son wanted to get this trunker scanner and I am having trouble finding the frequencies for this scanner I live in OGLE county in IL. I was also looking for winebago frequencies also any help would be greatly appreciated.
. I'll help if I can, I live in the next county over from you. As said all you need to do is look at the top left of this page and click on database, then Illinois, then Ogle and its all there! :). If you're trying to program something you don't see, let me know and I'll help. 73, n9zas

Status
Not open for further replies.