newbee in a hurry sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.

uhaulkid

Premium Subscriber
i know im gonna get slammed for this cause, ye si know theirs a search button....i use it all the time on all forums but here im really in a super kinda hurry fort personal reasons...

I just a new in the box grecom 410 for 50 bucks, sounded good deal.....

i have the need to listen only Sebastian police department in Indian river county Florida 32958.
i have read and read and found east, 5 channel list, 18 channel list, found statewide list they use etc etc. i found small list with smaller 2 listing dispatch list which i inputted best i can with software i have dled arc 310. i got it into scanner but it still jumps around alot misses alot i know and i get bits and pieces and i know its all ME,. again i have personal reason for the rush and hate to ask for help without reading more but im like so late and stuck.
i have grecom ps410
arc310 software to load with
i need Sebastian police department ONLY right now, ill need medic to hospital next week maybe depending but today oi only need the nost i can get input for spd.

anyone can help me with the right, currant, longest most complete list of channels to add to scanner to make this work best it will. the worst past is onoce i get it into the scanner whats fastest easiest way to have it only scan what i have here nothing else?

again please please forgive the laziness of my actions but ive done all this in a 72 hour period and made good headway by joining here and being a paid member but it still misses alot of talk and it also is scanning lower channels for some reason cant seem to get it to stay on these. i did upgrade cpu and reset it to factory so now its a virgin!
email, text call whatever, heck ill pay at this point to get full channel list and into scanner working right im so behind....family issues...urrr...lol....

sparklehorse

Premium Subscriber
I'm 3000 miles away, but it looks like what you want is on this system:

Indian River County Public Services Trunking System, Vero Beach, Florida - Scanner Frequencies

That's an EDACS trunked radio system, and must be correctly programmed as such. Using Arc software will help, but you still need to know what you are doing, and why you are doing it to accomplish your task. The Marks Easier to read manual is a good place to start:

Easier to Read PSR310/410 Scanner Manual

Sorry if that's not the quick solution you were seeking. Some things take time.

DickH

... They have to be entered in the exact order ...

NO. They must be in the exact CHANNELS (the small numbers in front of each frequency).
If you start in channel zero and put them in ORDER, it won't work. You must start in channel 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.