Programming EBRCS P25 in 996XT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Detroit1492

Hello everyone, I am new to the scanning world and FreeSCAN. I am in the process of programming my Uniden BCD996XT. I have been trying to set up the East Bay Regional Communications System (EBRCS). The problem is I am only hearing some talk groups. For example, I can hear Alameda County fire and Sheriff, but I am unable to hear my hometown Police dispatch which is Livermore/Pleasanton. Also, whenever I upload the downloaded data from radio reference to the scanner I get the "No APCO band plan available..." error. Anyone know what I am doing wrong? I have also attached some images.

Hope this makes sense and thanks in advanced!

Dan

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    10.9 KB · Views: 278
  • Capture2.jpg
    Capture2.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 327

kma371

QRT
with regards to pleasanton/Livermore, delete the Crane site as its not needed for your area. it's only a fill in for Altamont area which doesn't support pleasanton Livermore talkgroups. their primary site is ALCO East.

Detroit1492

Ok, so I changed it to P25 standard and deleted Crane site. Everything is programmed into the scanner but I still can't hear Livermore/Pleasanton. All quick keys and site keys are active. Even when I tell the scanner hold on the dispatch TGID it does not pick anything up.

n4yek

Why don't you zip up your Freescan file and post it on here, that way others can look at it to see if they see something in the program.
Just a thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.