Humble Pd\Deerbrook Security

Status
Not open for further replies.

pena411

Premium Subscriber
Hello I'm somewhat of a noob, to scanners. I just became a premium member on radio reference. I have programmed Humble pd & Deerbrook mall Security. But it seems like they don't talk much or the programming is incorrect. Any one else In the humble area having this same problem.
"Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) Motorola"
Site 014 (E). Unless E-encrypted?
BTW I have uniden bcd396xt.

Last edited:

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
You might get better luck getting this post moved to Texas Radio Discussion Forum using the Report Post Icon next to your post (or linked in this reply) if you are looking for responses from someone in the area.

That said, Humble Police appears to be on Texas Wide Area Radio Network (TxWARN) (P25) Trunking System and not the older Motorola system. All their talkgroups are marked Mode T meaning that it is P25 Phase II, and some with Mode E meaning that it is encrypted. The BCD396XT does not handle Phase II, so you would need to get a Phase II scanner to be able to monitor the traffic that is not encrypted.

I cannot really comment on Deerbrook besides noting that the information in the database is from 2010, so it could be outdated. It might be worth it to program that system using ID Search.

Status
Not open for further replies.