Im lost... What do i get... P25 phase 1 + analog

Status
Not open for further replies.

jgilk1

So i need to up grade my scanner for many years i have run an analog scannet due to cost prohibited limitations... P25 p1 and trunking $350+ well i have money for it now...

I live in post falls idaho but i work in spokane Washington... And i travel to lewiston idaho (still analogue) almost everyother weekend...

I would like to find a scanner that would fit in the lowed din location in my mustang... And allow me to program in literally all of the police fire and ems for the 50 mile width of spokane to coeur d alene and from either city down 195 or 95 to lewiston and the surrounding area... (pullman, Moscow, COLFAX)

I have been looking at the 996p2 the 536hp and the ws 1095 1098... I don't need recording... I just want to listen

Will the 996p2 for the cost be the better option use for $$$ spent vs the other options even with its limitations?

DickH

Look at the Radio Shack PRO-652. It will do everything you need and WIN500 can be used to program it.

bob550

Premium Subscriber
DickH thanks for the response but that scanner does not support project 25 phase 1 or phase 2 and it also does not look like it supports digital or trunking...

The PRO-652 is a digital trunking scanner that will receive P25 phase 1, but not phase 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.