BCD996P2 Pre-programmed. Need help using functions

Status
Not open for further replies.

jhsjhs

Just bought my first Uniden BCD996P2 scanner. I am new to this site so if this post is in the wrong thread I apologize. I had it programmed from a Boston area professional, but, they don't offer any functionality support. So now I have this very expensive scanner I don't know how to use. This scanner is way above my capabilities. I don't need help with programming. I need help with it's functions and features. I don't want to go back and forth with endless emails. I would like to speak to an expert on the phone if someone would be willing? I don't think it would take a long time.

jhsjhs

First thanks for answering. Wasn't sure anyone would. OK, I've seen that manual on the web and I agree that searching it with CTRL-F does make life easier. I'll take another look but I think I'm going to need a private lesson. Maybe a phone call with someone would knows how to use "some" of the functions would be ideal? Don't mind paying a fee if reasonable?

jhsjhs

BCD996P2 thread

Does anyone know if there is a thread dedicated to the BCD996P2 scanner?

jhsjhs

BCD996P2 help

OK, I have looked at numerous videos on YouTube. Although somewhat helpful, I'm afraid they too are above my skill level and knowledge. So, I'm still looking for private lessons using the BCD996P2 from someone who would be willing to give me private lessons, for a fee if necessary, so I can get my hands around it.

Status
Not open for further replies.