Fishers Indiana Frequency Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

dr00t

For the longest time, both Fishers, Indiana and Carmel, Indiana were easily available for listening via RR but they dropped off about a year or so ago and since I live in Fishers.. I've been wanting to listen in. So I just got a Uniden BCD436HP yesterday, been setting it up, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to find the Fishers, Indiana PD frequencies. Is there someone who has some knowledge on these channels that can help me or assist in determining the frequency? No idea what system they are on or anything.

Spitfire8520

I might be completely clueless! =)
If you go to Hamilton County, Indiana (IN) Scanner Frequencies and Radio Frequency Reference page in the database, you will several notices posted.

Hamilton County, Noblesville, and Westfield have been issued talkgroups on the Project Hoosier SAFE-T system, but primary operations are on the Indianapolis Department of Public Safety system.

Looking under Hamilton County:

Indianapolis Department Of Public Safety | All County Operations are now on System 3 (Hamilton County Simulcast) of the IDPS TRS.

This means you will need to program Indianapolis Department Of Public Safety Trunking System, specifically the Hamilton County Simulcast (System 3) site.

Fishers Police can be found under the Fishers Talkgroup category.

dwiniger

For the longest time, both Fishers, Indiana and Carmel, Indiana were easily available for listening via RR but they dropped off about a year or so ago and since I live in Fishers.. I've been wanting to listen in. So I just got a Uniden BCD436HP yesterday, been setting it up, but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to find the Fishers, Indiana PD frequencies. Is there someone who has some knowledge on these channels that can help me or assist in determining the frequency? No idea what system they are on or anything.

I live here as well...have hp2. Any ideas?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
Re-read post #2. The correct system is already in your scanner if your database is up to date.

jonwienke

More Info Coming Soon!
The same way you know anything else you're monitoring. You should see those systems displayed periodically as the unit is scanning. If you don't, then you probably have them Avoided or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.