having problems putting in Port Auth TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bicyclerider1919

Premium Subscriber
I understand that I need to have the scanner on scan rather than manually on the CC. I was just trying to make the point that the CC signal was very strong. I have no problems with the current DoITT trunking system or any other Motorola or EDACS system programmed in my Pro 96. I'll have to keep fiddling with it.

Doug

Doug I have a pro96 and I am having problems putting in Port Auth TRS, do you have any advise on how to put it in there EDACS system.

Tac-1

You may not being seeing any traffic on TRS because they have not been using it for the last few days very little traffic and radio repair has been doing testing don't known if the system has problems or if they they doing some major upgrades, but you should get the control channel signal and as N2NOV said make sure you have the channel in order hearing some traffic 0950hrs today radio checks from some units no routine calls as of yet system may be back to normal soon

bicyclerider1919

Premium Subscriber
You may not being seeing any traffic on TRS because they have not been using it for the last few days very little traffic and radio repair has been doing testing don't known if the system has problems or if they they doing some major upgrades, but you should get the control channel signal and as N2NOV said make sure you have the channel in order hearing some traffic 0950hrs today radio checks from some units no routine calls as of yet system may be back to normal soon

Thanks for the info I had the channels in the wrong order, I have them in the right order now and picking up traffic. Thanks again.

Status
Not open for further replies.