No Genesee Feeds...

Status
Not open for further replies.

bezking

Hello and Welcome to RadioReference.

If you are in the area why don't YOU provide a feed? You will prevent others from asking the same question you just did.
Also, just so you know, if you want someone to provide a feed, calling the people who will be in a position to provide the feed "stingy" probably isn't a good way to do it.

ryanmiller36

I AM in the area, but I don't have a scanner. I'm dying to get one, but they're so expensive. Trying to get one. When and if I do I would provide.

bezking

According to the RRDB, Genesee County operates a Motorola Type II system. A PRO-528 would handle this nicely. They can be had fairly cheap on eBay: pro-528, great deals on Electronics, hunter white fan on eBay! A uniden BC246T or BR330T should also be good.

With the exception of the NYSEG system which is currently still being built in some areas, there is very very little in NYS (7 Systems in the whole state) that would require the use of an expensive P25 ($500+) scanner.

HTH

Last edited:

ryanmiller36

I was looking at the BCT-8. Right now I can get it for $129.99 on uniden's site. Trunk tracking and everything needed and it's a base type. Which I prefer.

Status
Not open for further replies.