Batavia, NY Town Fire Department

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

DaveNF2G

[original posting retracted, with apologies to anyone who read it]

The Town of Batavia FD has no special frequencies of its own. It operates on the Genesee County Motorola Type II trunked system, information about which can be found at http://nf2g.com/scannist/ny_gene/2f3c.html .

Last edited:

ryanmiller36

Oh. Ok thanks. I've heard some pages on those channels and stuff but I thought it was the city.

D

DaveNF2G

Last time I was in the area monitoring, the dispatchers distinguished between City and Town when calling them.

RF-Burns

Any one have the frequencies for this?

I can help you out.

City of Batavia Fire Department is a paid fire department and is dispatched off of Genesee Counties Low-Band 46.120Mhz. It is also simocasted on the 800 system and there ID is 1072 if you are using a trunked scanner.

The Town of Batavia is also dispatched off of the low-band system 46.120. Once the call is dispatched the Town of Batavia uses the Center Batallion as there working channel. If you are using a trunked scanner the ID is 2544.

If you need anything else let me know.

Dan

***PS --- As of October 1st 2009 the LeRoy Fire Department, LeRoy Ambulance and LeRoy Police will all be dispatched by the county. All current freqs are staying the same. The county is using lease lease lines to set off LeRoys Fire Siren and the Low Band and High Band Fire/EMS Pagers***

Status
Not open for further replies.