Frequencies Wanted Please

Status
Not open for further replies.

pmstern

Hi, I am new to the scanning community -- only about 2 weeks. I have a Uniden BC246T handheld which I have learned to program and have entered many frequencies that I have picked up from the Database.

But, some frequencies I have not found or just do not recognized from the descriptions I would like to have. Can some kind person give me the frequencies for the NYPD Highway and Motorcycle patrols.

Thanks in advance.

pmstern

Charles,
Thanks for the tip on the great website, it looks very interesting and packed full of useful information.

Paul

maalox

Hi, I am new to the scanning community -- only about 2 weeks. I have a Uniden BC246T handheld which I have learned to program and have entered many frequencies that I have picked up from the Database.

But, some frequencies I have not found or just do not recognized from the descriptions I would like to have. Can some kind person give me the frequencies for the NYPD Highway and Motorcycle patrols.

Thanks in advance.
hi you definely want cw sod 470.8375 pl 136 school safety 471.4125 pl 141 cw 1 470.6875 pl 100. bronx transit 482.8625. cw 3 470.8624 pl 151... happy scanning

Status
Not open for further replies.