Monroe County car-to-car

Status
Not open for further replies.

tuffaznalz

The eastside PD's and sometimes MCSO refer to "Channel 2" for their car to car traffic, anyone know the freq?
I thought it may be one of the TAC channels but when they call for a switch to "Ch. 2", I'm not hearing any traffic on them except for the ocassional special detail.

D

DaveNF2G

NF2G's Forensic Scannist Pages has the full list of Monroe County digital police frequencies, including channel numbers. MCSO Channel 2 is East Admin.

NF2G - New York

d_strong

Would the Channel 2 possibly be 456.0375 which is listed on DaveNF2G website as Sheriff on scene with a NAC code of NBAD. I think this may be an simplex channel for on scene traffic.

D

DaveNF2G

MCSO channel 2 = East Admin
Brighton PD channel 2 = Towns North c-c
Irondequoit PD channel 2 = 460.4625

tuffaznalz

Would the Channel 2 possibly be 456.0375 which is listed on DaveNF2G website as Sheriff on scene with a NAC code of NBAD. I think this may be an simplex channel for on scene traffic.
Monitored for a while nothing there :(

Brighton PD channel 2 = Towns North c-c
Irondequoit PD channel 2 = 460.4625

Thanks Dave.
"Brighton PD channel 2 = Towns North c-c", I don't follow, are you saying 460.075?....No actual Ch.2 for Brighton just their primary?

D

DaveNF2G

As the information was given to me, it appears to be that Brighton does talkaround on the main channel.

tuffaznalz

OK,.*lights turn on*.....Both Irond. and Brighton use 7xx car numbers, I probably heard two different transmissins followed by "channel 2" and assumed both PD's used it.

Thanks for the Irond. freq.

D

DaveNF2G

I made an error above. The Towns North c/c channel is 460.4625, and it is used by both BPD and IPD as "Channel 2." Sorry for my confusion. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.