Monroe county-Monroe ambulance

Status
Not open for further replies.

fdny448

Premium Subscriber
Does anyone know what the freq and pl code for "old monroe" is? This is the ch. they used prior to moving from smith st I think. I have 186.2 but not hearing anything when I key up on the ch.
Thanks in advance!

fdny448

Premium Subscriber
Monroe used to be on 155.205 with the 186.2 Hz tone.

Im sorry What I ment to say is I have that PL and Freq but its not working on my portable when I key up on the Freq with a monroe radio. I don't think the Freq was changed because the radios havn't been touched in the rigs.

AlexC

Database Admin
Im sorry What I ment to say is I have that PL and Freq but its not working on my portable when I key up on the Freq with a monroe radio. I don't think the Freq was changed because the radios havn't been touched in the rigs.

Contact your supervisor, document the problem with an incident report. That's what you do when your ambulance won't start or your missing your gurney right?

-Alex

fdny448

Premium Subscriber
Contact your supervisor, document the problem with an incident report. That's what you do when your ambulance won't start or your missing your gurney right?

Haha thanks for the help but its my personal portable (that i have permission to have) that im trying to program

D

DaveNF2G

Monroe moved to a narrowband repeater some time ago.

Frequencies on my website - see sig.

RF-Burns

Monroe Ambulance's new Freq

151.55 with a PL of 186.2

Does anyone know what the freq and pl code for "old monroe" is? This is the ch. they used prior to moving from smith st I think. I have 186.2 but not hearing anything when I key up on the ch.
Thanks in advance!

Status
Not open for further replies.