Rochester Eastman Kodak, FCI 900

Status
Not open for further replies.

VA3JWO

this might be the wrong forum to be asking questions about frequencies in new york state, but i thought i might ask. normally the skip comes in really good from rochester, and i'm able to pick up the vhf and uhf frequs just fine. i've programmed in the FCI 900 and the Rochester Eastman Kodak trunking sytems. i havent been able to find active control channels on them though.. My question is are the two systems shut down? or are they low power???

Jammin_Jay

Post this in the New York State forum. Someone is bound to come up with an answer. There are some from the rochester, and munroe county area the frequent that forum.

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Hondaus, I've moved the thread to the New York forum n

Please ask your question in the appropriate forum next time.

scannerman5555

Silent Key
FCI 900 could be MOT or LTR radio system the nassau / suffolk counties FCI don't work used to be call mot trunking about 15 years ago lot's of people on that system like taxi cab's ; gas tankers & buses on this system ...... don
also this could be a radio phone system now push to talk phones

D

DaveNF2G

If you are using the RR DB as your source, it is outdated with respect to the Kodak system, which was rebanded a few months ago.

I am not familiar with the FCI 900 system, but if it is intended for use at the airport, then it is probably relatively low power and is unlikely to "skip" anywhere.

SkyPager

FCI 900 is a licensig entity for / inside of Nextel. Not all Nextel markets use 900 MHz. Nextel also retunes the system 2-3 times a year; IOS retune (Intelligent Optimization System); so your data may be old and out of date.

ecps92

FCI Sites, come and go, you find them one year, and gone the next :twisted:

FCI 900 is a licensig entity for / inside of Nextel. Not all Nextel markets use 900 MHz. Nextel also retunes the system 2-3 times a year; IOS retune (Intelligent Optimization System); so your data may be old and out of date.

Status
Not open for further replies.