did the oneida cnty trunking system "reband"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Highpockets

D

DaveNF2G

Site 0001 should have 7 additional channels as of the end of April, according to my data.

There don't appear to be any channels in the system that are required to be rebanded, except that the system is licensed to a commercial entity (at some locations) instead of public safety. I'm not sure whether licensure or actual usage is the more important factor in rebanding negotiations.

D

DaveNF2G

BTW, using the information in the RRDB, it would be impossible to track the system as only CC are listed.

lugnuttz

thanks for all the replies..

BEZKING the link you gave seems to pertain to the correctional facility only...

the issues i am having are that i changed nothing on my scanner until the problem presented itself but one day i went to use my scanner and it would not pick up any of the local trunking signals that i have had no trouble with in the past...so my question was pertaining to the entire edacs network for my area that covers all agencies/buisinesses

i have gotten a lot of input from this thread but nothing has worked yeat you can read what i have tried so far here http://forums.radioreference.com/ra...99-pro-97-trunking-help-please-i-beg-you.html

Status
Not open for further replies.