FDNY Battalion Chief Vehicle Pictures

Status
Not open for further replies.

AYoung2600

Does anybody have any pictures of the radios in the FDNY battalion vehicles? I have been looking all over the internet and I can't seem to find any. Thanks in advance.

SteveC0625

Order of the Golden Dino since 1972
Premium Subscriber
Does anybody have any pictures of the radios in the FDNY battalion vehicles? I have been looking all over the internet and I can't seem to find any. Thanks in advance.

Poke around elightbars.org - they are one of the more likely places to have pics of vehicles, both interior and exterior.

If you ask in the Other Vehicles Pics/Vids area, someone will likely have what you are asking for or know where you can get it.

mike4164

Premium Subscriber
I will try to get some pictures of the radios in the FDNY/EMS Command vehicles for you this week when I go to work.I will post them asap.

CqDx

Premium Subscriber
I notice they have the XTL2500/5000 installed on these trucks. Would you be able to find out what channels they have in the radios?

mike4164

Premium Subscriber
All of the current frequencies are listed on RR. The VHF and UHF for the fire side are both being used and the old and new EMS frequencies are being used. They are slowly switching to the new frequencies. When they do the final switch,and I dont know when that will be trust me,you will know,the old frequencies will go silent.

Status
Not open for further replies.