What FD respones for Menands

Status
Not open for further replies.
What fire department would respond to fire emergencies for the village of Menands. Especially for Broadway. Reason asking my wife just has taken a job there and I just wanted to have it to know. I beleive Mohawk is for the EMS side. Thanks in advance for your help.

P.S. I spelled respones wrong responds :)

Last edited:
I spent a few hours fine tuning my antenna reception for Colonie's P25 system on my Uniden Bearcat BCD996T. I need to get used to that system it's very touchy...

D

DaveNF2G

If you're within the intended coverage area or using an outside antenna it's fine.

I'am getting five bars with my scantenna thirty feet up and electroline pre-amp but bars keep dropping from five to o or it just blinks or pulses. Probably the pre-amp messing it up but without it where I live I won't get it. All the analog stuff comes in execellent.

Thunderknight

Premium Subscriber
I'am getting five bars with my scantenna thirty feet up and electroline pre-amp but bars keep dropping from five to o or it just blinks or pulses. Probably the pre-amp messing it up but without it where I live I won't get it. All the analog stuff comes in execellent.

It's a simulcast system. Once you get outside the intended service area for a simulcast system, you can experience issues related to the timing.

From Glenville both sites are in the same direction, so a yagi probably won't help much.

Status
Not open for further replies.