Hamburg PD

Status
Not open for further replies.

BTFire21

The Town of Hamburg PD has moved over to a new UHF system. Right now they are using 454.1875 with a DPL of 343. This frequency though is licensed to a local radio shop so I'm assuming that once they are granted one of the pending UHF licenses they will move over to that frequency. They are also simulcasting on their old VHF frequency right now.

Mtnrider

Premium Subscriber
While doing some reading...There adding VHF Repeaters....the UHF's are FIXED point to point freq's in there pending FCC Lic. and also adding the 12.5 emission ,And i see as well there adding 2 UHF Repeaters on a New License. And doing another search there is no License for 454.1875...Comes up as a PAGING freq..Shocking i know Radio shops would never do that

License Search Results

BTFire21

I'm not quite sure why they are applying for the new VHF repeaters. They were just granted a UHF repeater pair on 460.3375 on March 22. I also see they have submitted another application for 2 more last week.

454.1875 is a frequency that a local radio shop uses as a temporary frequency from time to time. The Depew PD was on it for a few months before they were granted their license.

Mtnrider

Premium Subscriber
Glad to see your radio shop just picks and chooses what to use. And i have no idea either i was just noisy/board and did a search on them. But as you can see from the search thats what there doing. The erp power is rather low on the VHF stuff as i recall. I think the answer to some of the freqs being modified is below even thou the "ka" call sign is mobile only

"We are consolidating our call signs KEF318 and KA7355. We wish to keep
KEF318 and delete KA7355"

Status
Not open for further replies.