Disaster Prepardness Drill this weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

MegaHertz315

Premium Subscriber
If there is anyone from Oneida County Emergency Management; the Oriskany Fire Department, Utica City Fire Department, Utica HAZMAT, or the City of Rome HAZMAT Team that knows a time frame of the drill for Saturday, let me know and I will setup some search bands and post any of my findings on here. thanks in advance. -Len

i would say the 148 - 151, 380 - 420 & PS bands would be a good start

ecps92

google shows CAP will also be invovled so add 138-144 and 148-150.8
and then any DoE etc interops 162-174

Most of the CST/WMD are 406-420

Good hunting

If there is anyone from Oneida County Emergency Management; the Oriskany Fire Department, Utica City Fire Department, Utica HAZMAT, or the City of Rome HAZMAT Team that knows a time frame of the drill for Saturday, let me know and I will setup some search bands and post any of my findings on here. thanks in advance. -Len

i would say the 148 - 151, 380 - 420 & PS bands would be a good start

MegaHertz315

Premium Subscriber
I have checked out the area via Bing Maps, and there is not much around the drill area at all. It is taking place at the former Oneida County Airport. Not sure where I would be able to sit with out running into problems. Any ideas?? Of course the press is invited.

D

DaveNF2G

I have visited that airport when it was still active. It has a commanding view of the surrounding area and is elevated. I think you could use the elevation principle in reverse to monitor the drill - position yourself in some location that is overseen by the airport site.

Status
Not open for further replies.