City of Newburgh Police

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc800

Today I am getting City of Newburgh Police on Graham tower over unitrunker. This is not an occasional car here or there, this is sustained conversations between multiple units, including Base 1. Is this something new?

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
If a unit affiliates to that talkgroup on Graham, it will pass the trafic until the unit unaffiliates. Could be something as simple as a Sheriff's Deputy taking his portable home and leaving it on that talkgroup.

sc800

So If any unit affiliates to an individual system it would do that? I thought that it would have to be a user on that specific talkgroup.

Let me get this right. If a deputy is in Newburgh and has his portable locked on Graham, any Base 1 officer near him would come over Graham, even though Newburgh doesn't have a TG on that tower.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
City of Newburgh has been on Graham for months. I'm listening to them on Graham right now, along with Woodbury/Harriman PD. Nothing unusual about it at all.

sc800

Thats interesting. I've been running Graham in UniTrunker for a while now, and last night was the first time that I saw City of Newburgh. I've been seeing New Windsor for a while though.

62Truck

Ordinary Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
Most of Orange Counties traffic is multicasted on different towers, I've been hearing Town of Newburgh on both beacon and walker at the time time.

Status
Not open for further replies.