Lots of new Fed freqs added for NYC

Status
Not open for further replies.

bezking

Hi all,

Thanks to a very large anonymous submission that I've just gotten around to processing, we have vastly expanded our collection of federal frequencies for NY City. Be sure to have a look here and let me know about any mistakes, etc, and if you have any additions, as always, please submit them to the database!

Thanks!

ChrisP

Premium Subscriber
Hi all,

Thanks to a very large anonymous submission that I've just gotten around to processing, we have vastly expanded our collection of federal frequencies for NY City. Be sure to have a look here and let me know about any mistakes, etc, and if you have any additions, as always, please submit them to the database!

Thanks!

Thanks Bezking for the additions, some interesting stuff in there.

There are a couple of apparent errors. The Department of State frequency 409.6250 is listed three times with all the same information. Same for 417.6000, listed twice. Also the 413.8625 MHz channel for the St. Albans VA paging is listed as P25 with a NAC of 293. I believe it is analog, they are not doing P-25 paging, unless they've started using that frequency for something other than paging.

- Chris

bezking

Thanks Chris, I've got the dupes and trips cut down... I had the submitter list 8625 as P-25 so that's why it's in like that - but if you say it's analog I will make the change...

ChrisP

Premium Subscriber
I had the submitter list 8625 as P-25 so that's why it's in like that - but if you say it's analog I will make the change...

The last time I was in the city it was analog, but I will certainly defer to anyone who can confirm if it's not!

- Chris

Status
Not open for further replies.