2011 Rochester Airshow

Status
Not open for further replies.

KC2DQC

Premium Subscriber
The Rochester airshow is July16/17 2011, @ KROC. Does anyone have info on the freqs to be used? I have the standard freqs for the airport and the Blue Angels, who are performing this year, but am looking for "airboss" freqs and any others that someone may know about.
Thanks
KC2DQC

nyair1

Do you listen to any milair freqs in the area? I have a pretty good list if your interested. Wondering if you have any info also? Thanks

Chris

Freq_n_Hertz

Premium Subscriber
old air boss freq

I don't know for sure about this years show but past air shows I've attended the air boss was on 119.150 MHz.

Enjoy the show!

KC2DQC

Premium Subscriber
Ok thanks Freq, i'll punch that freq into the scanner and see what i get. Also, we have tickets for the show, but since your in Rochester area, i'm wondering if you can tell me of any good parking vantage points near the airport property. The airshow site suggests parking @ RIT and Monroe College and using shuttles. I am trying to figure out if it will be possible to park @ airport or close to it. Site says there will be no access from northside(airport parking areas) to southside. If you could get any info and send it to my email@ rep2745@ verizon.net, it would be more than helpful.

tuffaznalz

Active during Thursday 7/14 practice.

Blue Angels:

A-10

Last edited:

AlexC

Database Admin
Take advantage of the RIT & MCC parking and the shuttles. Overall, you will have much less hassle and a much more enjoyable experience.

I thought that the only way really to get there was to take the shuttles... they were not really offering parking on the airport grounds for the show.

There are a ton of places on Scottsville road which may offer parking options.

Alex

Status
Not open for further replies.