Livingston County license

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtnrider

Premium Subscriber
I would think its 156.135 or something in the middle....i dont have the complete freq list in front of me....nothing in ULS for Livingston county for 156.135 those that are use in for control station and Mobiles mostly....

D

DaveNF2G

You won't find it in the ULS unless you are searching a range of frequencies or enter the exact frequency that is actually being used. As Mtnrider intimated, 156.140 is not an allocated channel. The nearest channels are 156.1350 and 156.1425.

I find no licenses on either frequency in western NY.

N0BDW

You won't find it in the ULS unless you are searching a range of frequencies or enter the exact frequency that is actually being used. As Mtnrider intimated, 156.140 is not an allocated channel. The nearest channels are 156.1350 and 156.1425.

I find no licenses on either frequency in western NY.

Thanks to both of you. So what are the possibilities here? One is that they are using the frequency without a license... what else could it be?

N0BDW

Livingston County has VHF (high band) portables for both fire and EMS. Trying to track down what frequencies we are using. I haven't found anything in the RR DB or in ULS. We also have mobile repeaters that cross band repeat from VHF high to VHF low, if that helps any, but these are not generally repeater enabled channels.

I'm not much of a scanner. I'm new to the hobby. I have an RS Pro-106, as well as a bunch of amateur and some commercial equipment.

N0BDW

Try 151.3475 DPL 754 for Livonia Fire. Inviation: I run an after school program at 25 Chapel Street in Mount Morris from 2:00-6:00 Monday-Friday. On The Road Youth Ministry > Home Please stop in sometime and we can talk scanners.

Thanks Jim, that does indeed appear to be it! I looked up the license and that appears to be the only frequency listed for that FRN. That is indeed the primary frequency, but there are others such as two tactical frequencies, one labeled "Rope" and a FAST frequency.

I'll definitely try and take you up on your invitation but those are hours that I'm normally working.

Status
Not open for further replies.