Any radio electronic stores in Buffalo NY

Status
Not open for further replies.

daburnoutny

Like to buy a few new scanners tried the online route but did`nt like the Balloon shipping charges . For putting a few scanners , and a ext speaker in a box . any leads greatly apreciated thank you .

Warthog1

Silent Key
I would rather order from Scanner Master. I will not spend another dollar in scanner World. They have an attitude problem, and treat you like you are an idiot. How about G & G ..they are closer to Buffalo.

SkyPager

Call G&G before you go. It is a small operation run from the home. I believe.
You could try Hirsh's Radio, California Dr Williamsville. I have no idea if they are even still in business.
I found them to be condescending. You could always take a ride down I-90 to AES in Cleveland.

RF-Burns

G&G Communications is the best place for scanners in Western, NY. The owners name is Gerry his phone number is 585-768-8151. Tell him Dan K2DMG sent you.

w2smw

Hirsch is still very much in business and has a good selection for a local source, before you blast "balloon " shipping costs, the cost to ship by BIG BROWN has gone out of site, what used to cost $5.oo to ship is now $15.00-$25.00 depending on the weight, size of box and where it is going plus the labor and material that it costs a company to ship. I do not sell radios but I am in business and ship a lot by UPS

wkredick

I went to Scanner World a few weeks ago and the people working there were .hhmmm....rude! Looked at me like I had 2 heads and a third eye in each forehead. They were more concerned with some garden vase the size of a Smart Car than helping me order a BCD966XT. I left frustrated with empty hands.
Shipping costs have gone crazy, I ship as much as I can now USPS Priority or with Fedex for ground or 2day.

rfking123

Premium Subscriber
i went to scanner world a few weeks ago and the people working there were .hhmmm....rude! Looked at me like i had 2 heads and a third eye in each forehead. They were more concerned with some garden vase the size of a smart car than helping me order a bcd966xt. I left frustrated with empty hands.
Shipping costs have gone crazy, i ship as much as i can now usps priority or with fedex for ground or 2day.
go to scannermaster.com. You will not go wrong!

Citywide173

Premium Subscriber
go to scannermaster.com. You will not go wrong!

Boy you're pushing them....at least ordering from NY, he won't have to pay Mass Sales Tax (although they're trying to get a law passed that will tax the sales). It's about a 30 minute drive to ScannerMaster for me, but I prefer to take the hour ride to Salem NH, as Ham Radio Outlet will match Scannermaster's price, and there's no sales tax. I use about $9 in gas to save $30 in tax-worth it in my opinion.

Don't know if they'll do it over the phone, or online, but it never hurts to ask, and most scanners qualify for FREE SHIPPING!

Status
Not open for further replies.