Commack Fire Dept.

Status
Not open for further replies.

haleve

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Anybody know the PL or DPL code for Commack (Long Island) Fire Dept. on 470.975 MHz with the callsign of WPTR641? It's not showing in the database for Suffolk County.

phoenix

There is none..... it's CSQ.....The NY database for Suffolk and Nassau Counties are accurate. Of course things do change on occasion. Keep an eye on the updates.

Last edited:

newsnick175

Premium Subscriber
That frequency is used to page out alarms. Usually pagers don't read PL/DPL tones. That might be why none is transmitted. Also, recently, Commack's fire ground comms are now re-broadcast on this freq. I have no idea why but I like it!

haleve

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
Commack Fire dept.

That frequency is used to page out alarms. Usually pagers don't read PL/DPL tones. That might be why none is transmitted. Also, recently, Commack's fire ground comms are now re-broadcast on this freq. I have no idea why but I like it!

Makes sense.

Dooser

Listen on iPhone

Anyone know how to set up iPhone to listen to commack fire department?

dave3825

Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (Linux; U; Android 2.3.4; en-us; DROIDX Build/4.5.1_57_DX8-51) AppleWebKit/533.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile Safari/533.1)

Right now the only stand alone streams for suffolk that I know of are the ones listed here. Commack is not listed alone. But it might be broadcast with other fire departments in one of the listed streams.

http://m.radioreference.com/?a=la&ctid=1876

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.