Nassau's 500 Mhz TRS

Status
Not open for further replies.

newsnick175

Premium Subscriber
Haven't nailed it down yet, but it is LE. Sounds like a village pd in the town of North Hempsted. UIDs are 4000xxx. Dispatch is 701. The big news is that mabe there will be more TGs in the clear.

bkantor

I locked those channels out, got tired of listening to the busy signal on my PSR 800 - will have to reinstate and check. Thanks for the heads up!

newsnick175

Premium Subscriber
Last Wednesday morning TG# 20300 poped up with voices in the clear. A couple of radio checks by a base and a mobil or portable. I think the base had a UID of 420xxxx. I have a scorce who might know or can find out what the roll-out schedule is for the non county pd users. More if I can get it.

newsnick175

Premium Subscriber
It seams as though NCPD BSO no longer can be heard on their UHF freq [478.7125] any more. They are TG 1070 on the TRS, and encrypted. Today though, they can be heard in the clear on Suffolk PD's TRS's "Special 4" [TG-48144] with a UID: 23532. The two departments are both providing security at the wake for the recently killed NCPD officer and Suffolk is providing the patch to interoperate.

Status
Not open for further replies.