NY Troop B Codes

Status
Not open for further replies.

lostd2005

I been looking for the NY troop B codes the ones on here does not seem to work at all. I know i am putting them in right i am using a program and once it is done i check to make sure there in there and they are. Is there any other codes out there for ny troop b

lostd2008

no

the 46.44 code sorry i can not spell the other word right. I did try a few they had on here and i can not hear a thing.

radionerd13669

Useless Contributor
146.2 PL ??

That tone is for St.Lawrence County. I would take that tone off you don't need it. I have not checked in a while to see if it changed

MB

Feed Provider
the 46.44 code sorry i can not spell the other word right. I did try a few they had on here and i can not hear a thing.

46.44? They NYSP do not use any code like that. What type of code are you referring to? When programming your scanner you shouldn't need any codes.. just program in the frequencies.

lostd2008

Sorry i was not to with it when i type the frequency down . does anyone know what frequency are working for the ny state police B troop. The one on Radio Reference does not really seem to work..

lostd2008

I forgot how to post a new thread on here so i going to post it here. I have a pro 163 and 164 I programed them both with my computer. I was wondering how do i get the talk groups to work i see the T and all but when it comes to a fire call it does not come on in a talk group just it regular number. I not sure if i am doing something wrong. thank you a head a time for the help.

WatnNY

Database Admin
Database Admin
Talkgroup? Sounds to me like you're trying to program in a trunk system.

NYSP Troop B uses 154.905 for base to car transmissions, and 155.595 for car to base transmissions.

Mike

Night_Watchman

Premium Subscriber
Is it possible he's talking about the Clinton County trunked system? NYSP does appear to have a dedicated talkgroup on that system.

radionerd13669

Useless Contributor
Is it possible he's talking about the Clinton County trunked system? NYSP does appear to have a dedicated talkgroup on that system.

He may be! I know they use their Troop channels on a regular basis. Other than being on other agencies systems they do not use a trunking system.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin

Not only is it possible, it's very likely. Good catch! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.