911 EMS Dispatching 9996
and also
9997 ??
9989 ??
8998 maybe intercounty Fire Dispatch

Good time to put scanner in search mode

MegaHertz315

Premium Subscriber
Just a heads up... 9995 9996, etc. are being used as "Training/ Simulated dispatching." These are NOT the everyday fire/ ems dispatching channels.

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
Just a heads up... 9995 9996, etc. are being used as "Training/ Simulated dispatching." These are NOT the everyday fire/ ems dispatching channels.

Len comes to the rescue once again. Thanks for the update on that, I had a feeling something wasn't right about the info alphaacres posted. I've deleted the talkgroups from the system.

MegaHertz315

Premium Subscriber
The talkgroups are indeed in use, but for training. When listening, you'll notice the person on the other side of the radio "responding" to the calls is the same person, over and over.

You'll also notice that the calls are not actually coming across the pager frequency (because they are simulated).

D

DaveNF2G

Someone should remind the training folks about the value of using the word "simulated" or "this is a drill" during a training exercise. It tends to cut down on the media inquiries. :)

MegaHertz315

Premium Subscriber
I've setup a live feed for Oswego County with the new radio system. Mainly keeping it Fire/ EMS only. I left out paging channels since you can hear dispatch on the digital system anyways. So no pager tones.

Status
Not open for further replies.