NY military stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
I'm sure this question comes up from time to time, so I thought I might throw this out and see if anyone can dig in and update this list...

Military Freqs for NY - the RR Wiki

This is mostly comprised of stuff that was migrated from the NF2G website. It's likely to be very out of date, particularly with all the BRAC changes that have taken place since. But at least it's a place to start...

Mike

D

DaveNF2G

I concur that a lot of USAF and Nationwide stuff has changed. Anything aeronautical above 380 MHz is suspect, too.

BMT

There are some ATC and a big block of WIDEBAND from 380-400.

BMT

D

DaveNF2G

Some are still there, but they are being reassigned. The 380 to 400 subband is being reallocated (actually, has been reallocated) to military land mobile.

maalox

near me is fort hamilton army base there is 2 control channels they are 380.075 and 380.425 all apco p25 and are active i hear them occasionley .

ka3jjz

Wiki Admin Emeritus
Yes while 380-400 Mhz is now used by mil trunks, it's not exclusive - you can still have aero stuff 'in between'. So don't exclude that from your searches...Mike

SCPD

QRT
Mike: thanks for this thread. I have been trying from my location (queens ny) to pick up mil air and never ever hear anything. Hope this thread and wiki stay active with new stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.