Westchester County PD Takeover of Mt. Kisco PD ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

k2ns

I don't know if it's a problem with the County PD & Mt. Kisco PD radio systems, but the traffic on the county frequency of 155.31 is being simulcast on the Mt. Kisco frequency of 154.65. I think I also heard the county dispatcher call unit #11A and sent him on a call in Mt. Kisco. Anyone have any info ??? There has been talk for a while of the county taking over the Mt. Kisco PD.

Astrosaber

Premium Subscriber
Ron,

Patrols/Disptach by the County PD in the village have begun. They needed additional radio coverage in the village, that the county's vhf simulcast system (155.310) lacks. So unitl a perminant solution is in place, the temporary solution was to use Mt Kisco's system and multicast with the county's system. The village's repeater works where they need it.

comspec

Listening to County PD tonight and I don't hear Mt. Kisco on there anymore. I know there was activity because the County was sent mutual aid to Mt. Kisco. Did not hear any Kisco units on the County channel or any units being called. Did they switch back to self dispatch? I am just a little too far from Mt. Kisco to hear directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.