Suffolk County PD and other trunk systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

FallenAnjel

Did suffolk County PD go digital? Havent' picked up anything from them in over 6 months I"m guessing. IDK if it's my scanner or they indeed went digital.

Thanks.

pro106import

Premium Subscriber
Milford, Ct. perched high above Long Island Sound
Did suffolk County PD go digital? Havent' picked up anything from them in over 6 months I"m guessing. IDK if it's my scanner or they indeed went digital.

Thanks.

No they are still on the same system. I am getting them with no problem up here in Ct. as I type. Check your programming. The active control channel right now is 851.4125
Bob

FallenAnjel

Hi Dave, no I didn't. I have two Pro-164's that won't trunk. I had one sent back to RS 3 years ago and they "aligned it to factory settings" and I learned later on all they did was turn the tuning adjustment inside. It pulled out of tune last year some time and when I went to tune it the tune adjustment crumbled under my screwdriver. I just bought another Pro164 on Ebay. Put the same exact file in and no trunking. Played /w tuning screw and nothing. someone told me 164's are notorious for doing this. wish I would have known I'd never have bought the first 164.

I just bought a Pro651 on ebay yesterday. Problem solved. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.