EMS Live Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Ambulance2014

If its possible can someone who provides a live feed already on broadcastify or someone who can that lives in NYC provide a feed for the Bronx & Brooklyn EMS dispatch frequency's as well as central park medical unit frequency's to listen to possibly on broadcastify?

bazil747

Premium Subscriber
Whats are their frequencies

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

A

Ambulance2014

They will be :

483.20625 Bronx North EMS Dispatch
482.76875 Bronx South EMS Dispatch

482.50625 Brooklyn Central EMS Dispatch
483.28125 Brooklyn North EMS Dispatch
483.29375 Brooklyn South EMS Dispatch

155.35500 Central Park Medical Unit - Main

Francosis

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
FDNY EMS

Adding to Ambulance2014's request I'd like to see a full buildout with the existing scanning template for FDNY EMS just like their parent agency FDNY with the national Medcom bandplan added as the proverbial icing on the Broadcastify cake for us homesick Big Apple transplants.

483.03125 MHz FDNY EMS Queens East
482.51875 MHz FDNY EMS Queens West

482.24375 MHz FDNY EMS Staten Island (Formally) Richmond

National Medcom (Basic) Bandplan

462.95 MHz Med 9
462.975 MHz Med 10
463. MHz Med 1
463.025 MHz Med 2
463.05 MHz Med 3
463.075 MHz Med 4
463.1 MHz Med 5
463.125 MHz Med 6
463.15 MHz Med 7
463.175 MHz Med 8

I'm willing to donate a Uniden BCT8, 25' of RG-58U coax, an a SO239 to BNC male adaptor & a 1/4 wave UHF ground plane antenna for the Medcom feed.

Last edited:

w2lie

New York DB Admin
Database Admin
Adding to Ambulance2014's request I'd like to see a full buildout with the existing scanning template for FDNY EMS just like their parent agency FDNY with the national Medcom bandplan added as the proverbial icing on the Broadcastify cake for us homesick Big Apple transplants.

483.03125 MHz FDNY EMS Queens East
482.51875 MHz FDNY EMS Queens West

482.24375 MHz FDNY EMS Staten Island (Formally) Richmond

National Medcom (Basic) Bandplan

462.95 MHz Med 9
462.975 MHz Med 10
463. MHz Med 1
463.025 MHz Med 2
463.05 MHz Med 3
463.075 MHz Med 4
463.1 MHz Med 5
463.125 MHz Med 6
463.15 MHz Med 7
463.175 MHz Med 8

I'm willing to donate a Uniden BCT8, 25' of RG-58U coax, an a SO239 to BNC male adaptor & a 1/4 wave UHF ground plane antenna for the Medcom feed.

Streaming the Medcom channels would be a violation of the Broadcastify TOS.

Feed Provider Terms of Service - The RadioReference Wiki
Fire / EMS / Rescue Feeds

• Feed providers agree to ONLY broadcast routine dispatch operations and fireground / on scene operations for fire, EMS, and rescue agencies.
  • Feed providers agree to not broadcast dedicated channels or talkgroups for Ambulance to Hospital Communications.
  • Feed providers agree to not broadcast dedicated channels or talkgroups related to investigations, arson, and fire marshal activities.

Francosis

Banned
FDNY EMS

Sorry Phil I wasn't aware that HIPAA extended to Broadcastify streams, live & learn, too bad my BCT8 won't receive the very narrowband UHF FDNY EMS frequencies too, as usual your awesome site brings back fond memories of the sandbar, take care.

The Privacy Rule

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Sorry Phil I wasn't aware that HIPAA extended to Broadcastify streams, live & learn, too bad my BCT8 won't receive the very narrowband UHF FDNY EMS frequencies too, as usual your awesome site brings back fond memories of the sandbar, take care.

The Privacy Rule
HIPAA does not apply to radio communications, those are Broadcastify's regulations.

tbendick

Premium Subscriber
Few things.

Med channels in nyc are not used much.
They some med channels on the uhf trunked system for ekg but most voice is done on phones. Even when we had the large motorola telemetry radios they tended to sit in the bus.

Central park medical is vhf, Manhattan ems feed radio is uhf only. So wont be adding anytime soon.

There are already radios installed for each ems boro. Maybe I will turn bronx feed on this week. However its going to be boro by boro. So bronx will scan north and south.

Wont be doing feeds for each channel.

Priority-One

Anonymous participant
Banned
I live in harlem (125th street area) and i have never heard anything come over the central park ems vhf channels.

I have a UHF GM300 that has all 3 Manhattan EMS channels programmed and i am going to be buying a feed cable soon.
I was going to broadcast the 25/28/32 pct's of the nypd since that is the area that i live.

i'd like to broadcast the EMS for manhattan, but for some reason on my Kenwood TK-380 and my Motorola GM300, the EMS audio comes in horribly low.

I will get it up and running in a few weeks and put up an EMS test feed to see how it works for everyone.

A

Ambulance2014

FDNY EMS

Ideally if there where to be each FDNY EMS boro feed (Manhattan/Queens/Bronx etc) that would be neat, Understandable it might be hard to reach each boro on a scanner depending where it will be stationed so not all boro FDNY EMS frequencies might be reached to hear clearly over broadcastify to access all the frequencies to broadcast. But again would be cool to hear all the FDNY EMS frequencies in NYC similar to FDNY.

tbendick

Premium Subscriber
i'd like to broadcast the EMS for manhattan, but for some reason on my Kenwood TK-380 and my Motorola GM300, the EMS audio comes in horribly low.

I will get it up and running in a few weeks and put up an EMS test feed to see how it works for everyone.

Manhattan ems feed is already up and running.

The new feed location is already built and each boro tested. If I remember correctly all boros did work fine after some changes to the antenna distribution system.

I put a request in for the bronx feed so that I can turn it on this week.

Last edited:

Francosis

Banned
NYC FDNY-EMS Feeds

Thanks tbendick, you have done a wonderful thing.

Last edited:
A

Ambulance2014

Thank you for putting up the Bronx feed :) Much appreciated !

Status
Not open for further replies.