Orange County wiki page

Status
Not open for further replies.

sc800

Following up on the work being done on the NYSP page does anyone want to help updating the Orange County wiki page. There is no information on there at all about law enforcement and the fire and ens info is badly outdated

D

DaveNF2G

Is it actually outdated or just not updated in a while? Maybe nothing has changed.

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
We had everything on the old East Coast Scanning webpage but I believe Joseph11 took it down.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sc800

Does internet archive work for ECScanning? I will try tonight. If not I can do most of law enforcement and EMS by memory and listening to the scanner

pro92b

Mutated Member
Premium Subscriber
The attached PDF is an old file from my archive. Hope it helps.

Does anyone know what agency 7F205 is attached to?

Attachments

• Orange Co Law Enforce.pdf
    33.8 KB · Views: 173

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
Good start there. Obviously some things have changed over the years, but that should get you started. SCANdal and I maintained that for years...brings back memories.

I remember we had all the NYSP post on there too. I remember SP Newburgh covered post 617, 618, 619 and 620. They were also designated in the CAD that way...don't know if thats still the same. But if you find those, they should go into the wiki for NYSP.

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
Following up on the work being done on the NYSP page does anyone want to help updating the Orange County wiki page.
The attached PDF is an old file from my archive. Hope it helps.

I have been the one reorganizing the NYSP Pages. I can help add some information from this PDF that you had attached to your post into the Orange County wiki page.

Does anyone know what agency 7F205 is attached to?
@pro92b 7F205 is Kiryas Joel Public Safety I believe.

Someone else had asked me what agency 7F205 Belongs to and i am trying to figure it out myself aswel. i will let you know when i can confirm it. :p

We had everything on the old East Coast Scanning webpage but I believe Joseph11 took it down.

Just Wondering, Was this like a "East Cost Radio Discussion Forum"? Why was this taken down?

Last edited:

sc800

Thanks. I am going to get started on the page.

When was 7F205 heard and on what system? As far as I know KJ units are 7F5XX. I know Crawford at one time had a 7F215, but they haven't used those designations in a while

pro92b

Mutated Member
Premium Subscriber
No, my recollection is 7F205. It was on the NYCOMCO EDACS system, not sure which site.

APX8000

Sarcastic Member
Hmmmm...did you happen to catch or have a LID from Unitrunker files ? May help me narrow it. I’ve never heard that ID before ...just checked my files and I see nothing with that callsign either. Most of the SP cars are between 4458 and 4525. The other agencies mentioned do not have EDACS radios.

pro92b

Mutated Member
Premium Subscriber
I didn't log the LID. If it comes up again, I will pay closer attention. All the small town law enforcement around here has a 7F prefix on the unit identifier. I don't think it is limited to EnCon.

Mbk127k

If you do a browser history archive you can still get content off of the old east coast forum as that's what I had done like last year. I'll definitely be willing to try to help to update wiki.

spdfile1

/\/\ Junkie
Reworking the Fire/E.M.S. Portion

I put in all the info related to Fire/E.M.S. on the Orange Co. wiki page (and all the other counties in NYS). I'm currently in the process of updating all the counties including this one which hasn't been touched since 2014. Within the next 2 months I should have Orange Co. done!!!!

SteveC0625

Order of the Golden Dino since 1972
Premium Subscriber
I put in all the info related to Fire/E.M.S. on the Orange Co. wiki page (and all the other counties in NYS). I'm currently in the process of updating all the counties including this one which hasn't been touched since 2014. Within the next 2 months I should have Orange Co. done!!!!
PM coming re. Fulton County.

sc800

Thanks. Will you be updating police too, and should I send the police info to you

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
No, my recollection is 7F205. It was on the NYCOMCO EDACS system, not sure which site.

There is no such thing as 7F205, It would be a local PD nothing else, there is no local PD with that identifier. You might have heard 5F205 witc would indicate a BCI investigator in Zone 2 of Troop F.

Are you tackling the pages in alphabetical order? When do you think you would get to Westchester? Pls PM Me for some more information i would love to collaborate with you on this page and a few others if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.