RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > The RadioReference Tavern > News and Events

News and Events Mother gives birth to bigfoot-like child! Africa sinks! If it happens you'll read it here

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Old 11-24-2013, 1:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poltergeisty
I wasn't going to post that article in here since the police and the perp are both to blame.
The perp is the one to blame in this case!!

IF ANYTHING HAPPEND TO HER KIDS,IT WOULD HAVE BEEN HER FAULT!!
Sponsored links
Old 11-24-2013, 3:57 PM

Location: RLG, Fly heading 053, intercept 315 DVV, look for the SAM

You don't fire a weapon at a vehicle full of children.

POLICING THE POLICE
Old 11-25-2013, 7:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by feets View Post
Hi Feetsie, sorry it's taken me so long to reply, work and playing fireman and all.

Anyhow, I read over your reply with interest and began formulating my own set of retorts, but realized- who cares?

Nothing I write on any subject will change any of your opinions or preconceived notions, and vice-versa. You don't know me, I don't know you, we don't know this kid Poltergeisty, etc etc ad infintum.

I just can't figure out why you've joined a radio monitoring/amateur radio-based website solely to post in the Politics, Religion and News sub-forums.

::shrug:: None of my concern anyhow.

Thanks,

Will
Old 11-25-2013, 7:34 AM

KC9CRA- I see where you made a reply, but since I have you on ignore for your ad hominem insult, I'd have to unignore you (is that a word?) to read it and I don't care enough. If it was something you truly feel I needed to read, please feel free to send me a private message. I don't know for sure if it'll come through or be blocked, but we can find out together if you feel so inclined.

Last edited by Wilrobnson; 11-25-2013 at 7:41 AM.. Reason: I'm still unsure if that's a real word...
Old 11-25-2013, 7:06 PM

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilrobnson View Post
we don't know this kid Poltergeisty
Who the hell are you calling a kid fool!
Attached Images

POLICING THE POLICE

Last edited by poltergeisty; 11-25-2013 at 8:34 PM..
Sponsored links
Old 11-25-2013, 8:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poltergeisty View Post
Who the Fu(K are you calling kid fool!
Uh, you. I didn't mince words, did I?

Or are you just trying to start an OMG INTARDWEB WARSSZZZ?
Old 11-25-2013, 8:34 PM

I think your the one trying to start a war. I'm not a kid, not by a long shot and I do have a son. Just wish everyone would stop thinking I'm younger than they think. That's the problem with the Internet you don't know the person on the other side. Now I bet, just bet the Rapidmouth will shout off his trap despite the fact I have him on ignore.

POLICING THE POLICE
Old 11-26-2013, 3:46 AM

Angry The pig of all pigs

Cops: On Duty Officer Raped Young Woman On Squad Car

POLICING THE POLICE
Old 11-26-2013, 9:05 AM

SHOCKER! Americans Killed Unjustly By Police Exceeds Americans Killed In Iraq War - The Free Patriot

POLICING THE POLICE
Sponsored links
Old 11-26-2013, 9:20 AM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

I like stuff like this--It is like Fox News, NBC, millennial liberals, and the over 60 coffee klatch at the nursing home all mixed together!

I think this one came into prominence because the POTUS is close to fruition (whatever that means )
Old 11-27-2013, 11:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by poltergeisty View Post
I'm not a kid, not by a long shot and I do have a son. Just wish everyone would stop thinking I'm younger than they think.
You continually tell everyone how old you are, and yet more people doubt you?

I dunno, it kind of reminds me of this, and we know how that's turned out.
Old 11-28-2013, 3:18 AM

Gay Teen Activist Honored By Obama Charged With Sex Crimes Against 14-Year-Old Boy

Quote:
In an unusual twist, Laieski is also considered a victim in the case, since at least some of the charges stem from a three-way sexual encounter the boys had with 43-year-old Chris Wilson, an openly homosexual Phoenix police officer who was arrested more than a year ago and is now in jail awaiting trial for his role in the abuse of both children. Although Laieski was a minor at the time, his participation in sex acts with the younger boy violate state law, which says it is a crime for older minors to have sexual contact with children under the age of 15.

POLICING THE POLICE
Old 11-28-2013, 3:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilrobnson View Post
You continually tell everyone how old you are, and yet more people doubt you?

I dunno, it kind of reminds me of this, and we know how that's turned out.
The grabassticness is high with this one. Keep it up and you too could win a trip on my infamous ignore list long to be ignored forever where no private messages get through.

Sometime you have to wonder if anyone on this site even has half a brain. *shrug*

POLICING THE POLICE
Old 11-28-2013, 5:02 PM

hey i wanna be famous! me me me on the list! LOL!! JK, i have no issues with Polter

Whats a Profile?!?!

HELP ME!! I CANT FIGURE OUT WHAT THOSE ARE!!!

Semper Fi my Marine Corps Brothers!

OOOOORAH!!
Old 11-29-2013, 8:21 AM

I don't know why some people want to have issues with me. I guess I'm banging those kitchen cabinets in the kitchen, stacking chairs behind your back and making noises in your basement. Boo!

Unbelievable poltergeist activity - YouTube

POLICING THE POLICE
Sponsored links
Old 11-29-2013, 6:56 PM

"Sometime you have to wonder if anyone on this site even has half a brain. *shrug*"

Sometimes many of us wonder if the guy who posted that line above even has half a brain. *shrug*

The reason people have "issues" with you and say the kind of stuff they do about you is you come off as an immature, time-wasting troll. The behaviour you exhibit on here is what one would expect from a five year old child, not an (allegedly) almost middle-aged man. Grow up some, and you might find people won't say the kind of things they do about you.

*shrugs* You know, just a thought.
Old 12-10-2013, 12:41 PM

Another isolated incident.

18 Los Angeles County deputies charged in federal corruption probe - CNN.com
Old 12-10-2013, 7:19 PM
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber

Default More prof that the police in this country are out of control!

This is the most appalling thread I have come across on this forum. There are criminals in all facets of life. Of course there is going to be misconduct and corruption amongst law enforcement. Statistically, it is as evident amongst the medical community, religious leaders, politicians, and even the very media that these article excerpts are referencing. Remember that despite an unfounded ignorant belief of some here, the majority are ethical, moral, and good. They have a hard thankless job that most couldn't do. I can find twice as many articles commending there efforts and everyday sacrifices. Why not point those out? I have a feeling that the few here who have had multiple negative experiences with law enforcement, have had these experiences for a reason. I don't believe you just happened to come across a bad cop. I believe good cops came across a bad you. Have you ever stopped to think that when multiple people act a certain way towards you, maybe you're the problem? Support law enforcement!
Old 12-10-2013, 7:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbarco View Post
This is the most appalling thread I have come across on this forum. There are criminals in all facets of life. Of course there is going to be misconduct and corruption amongst law enforcement. Statistically, it is as evident amongst the medical community, religious leaders, politicians, and even the very media that these article excerpts are referencing. Remember that despite an unfounded ignorant belief of some here, the majority are ethical, moral, and good. They have a hard thankless job that most couldn't do. I can find twice as many articles commending there efforts and everyday sacrifices. Why not point those out? I have a feeling that the few here who have had multiple negative experiences with law enforcement, have had these experiences for a reason. I don't believe you just happened to come across a bad cop. I believe good cops came across a bad you. Have you ever stopped to think that when multiple people act a certain way towards you, maybe you're the problem? Support law enforcement!
Wow.

Do you love Britney too?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kHmvkRoEowc

Leave Britney alone!

Last edited by feets; 12-10-2013 at 8:43 PM..
Old 12-10-2013, 9:32 PM

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbarco View Post
We hold police officers to a high standard more than any other and when this bond between the police and the citizen is broken it is an outrage!

POLICING THE POLICE