RadioReference on Facebook   RadioReference on Twitter   RadioReference Blog
 

Go Back   The RadioReference.com Forums > The RadioReference Tavern > News and Events

News and Events Mother gives birth to bigfoot-like child! Africa sinks! If it happens you'll read it here

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #81 (permalink)  
Old 08-03-2014, 7:19 PM
N1RGR's Avatar
Member
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Providence,RI
Posts: 1,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon View Post
I love how everyone is up in arms over Israel, yet the Islamic State is slaughtering thousands of people a country or two over and not a word is said.
Its always been that way Brandon since biblical times. Notice how the UN says nothing when rockets are fired at Israel but when Israel takes action there is hell to pay. I personally think the UN is a useless POS organization and a complete waste of money! They serve no real purpose in the world! As far as the rest of the world is concerned we are Israel's only friend! The odds have always been stacked against the Jews. Hitler tried to destroy them but was unsuccessful. The Arabs tried to destroy them but they too were unsuccessful. Call me crazy but the Bible has been very accurate in what has been written concerning Israel thus far. Even predicting that Israel would become the burdensome stone in the world.
__________________
Monitoring Station:
Drake SW8,Alinco DX R8T,Grundig Satellit 750
Uniden BCD996XT,Uniden BCT15X,Yaesu FT270

Last edited by N1RGR; 08-03-2014 at 7:27 PM..
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #82 (permalink)  
Old 08-03-2014, 7:50 PM
feets's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Idahoooooo!
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1RGR View Post
Its always been that way Brandon since biblical times. Notice how the UN says nothing when rockets are fired at Israel but when Israel takes action there is hell to pay. I personally think the UN is a useless POS organization and a complete waste of money! They serve no real purpose in the world! As far as the rest of the world is concerned we are Israel's only friend! The odds have always been stacked against the Jews. Hitler tried to destroy them but was unsuccessful. The Arabs tried to destroy them but they too were unsuccessful. Call me crazy but the Bible has been very accurate in what has been written concerning Israel thus far. Even predicting that Israel would become the burdensome stone in the world.
Crazy.

Did you use to live in Waco, TX?
Attached Images
 
__________________
A fool and his money are soon parted---Uncle Sam. Keep paying those taxes.
Reply With Quote
  #83 (permalink)  
Old 08-03-2014, 8:17 PM
Xray's Avatar
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 188
Default

Yes, I've heard that talking point before ,,, So using that logic, what do you expect the muslims to do when attacked and invaded ?
Asking/proposing "who started it" is not possible to answer, like what came 1st, chicken or the egg.

Apparently this latest round of hostilities was sparked when 3 jew teens were kidnapped and murdered, Israel responded with bombing attacks that killed 100's, hamas increased the tempo of "rocket" fire, then Israel invaded and killed 1,000's.
Reply With Quote
  #84 (permalink)  
Old 08-03-2014, 8:46 PM
N1RGR's Avatar
Member
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Providence,RI
Posts: 1,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xray View Post
Yes, I've heard that talking point before ,,, So using that logic, what do you expect the muslims to do when attacked and invaded ?
Asking/proposing "who started it" is not possible to answer, like what came 1st, chicken or the egg.

Apparently this latest round of hostilities was sparked when 3 jew teens were kidnapped and murdered, Israel responded with bombing attacks that killed 100's, hamas increased the tempo of "rocket" fire, then Israel invaded and killed 1,000's.
So then I ask you who started it? And who is refusing to stop it? Notice you said Hamas increased the tempo of rocket fire after the three Israeli teenagers were killed. You have confirmed that Hamas was firing rockets into Israel before Israel invaded Gaza. So why do you blame Israel? Because they are winning the war? Because they are more superior in battle? Give me a break! Hamas wanted this war because they thought it would draw in the rest of the Islamic worlds bloody movemen against Israel. They were wrong. The Islamic world knows what a bad *** Israel is and wants no part of them even though they hate them. You don't think for a minute those ISIS screwballs would love to attack Israel. Yet they don't out of fear of another major defeat that would go down in Islamic history. Israel is no coward Iraqi army. They kick but in battle. Read books on the six day war! History doesn't lie.
__________________
Monitoring Station:
Drake SW8,Alinco DX R8T,Grundig Satellit 750
Uniden BCD996XT,Uniden BCT15X,Yaesu FT270

Last edited by N1RGR; 08-03-2014 at 9:04 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #85 (permalink)  
Old 08-03-2014, 8:59 PM
brandon's Avatar
Member
  RadioReference Database Admininstrator
Database Admin
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: SoCal
Posts: 3,401
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by feets View Post
I'm not sure what your point is. Are you saying it's okay for the Zionist State to slaughter people because the Islamic State does?
No. What I'm asking is where's the outrage from everyone (i.e. in the Arab World) over what IS is doing to fellow Muslims. Sure... they are only slaughtering Shia and Alawite heretics and infidel Christians, but why am I not seeing mass demonstrations in the streets of New York, Paris and Amman like we do with Israeli aggression? What the Islamic State is doing, in my opinion, is much worse than the Israeli (or Zionist as you like to call them) are doing to civilians.

I will assume you have watched this video, but for those who haven't, it should be mandatory viewing for everyone in the western world to watch.

For the impatient, start the film @ the 04:40 marker. Where are the emergency UN meetings and calls for ceasefire? Where is Erdogan's outrage? Personally, I find it a bit convenient to call Israel the worlds #1 terrorist and human rights violator when **** like this is going on.
__________________
ScanRiverside - solarix.net - TacSat.com
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #86 (permalink)  
Old 08-03-2014, 9:10 PM
N1RGR's Avatar
Member
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Providence,RI
Posts: 1,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon View Post
No. What I'm asking is where's the outrage from everyone (i.e. in the Arab World) over what IS is doing to fellow Muslims. Sure... they are only slaughtering Shia and Alawite heretics and infidel Christians, but why am I not seeing mass demonstrations in the streets of New York, Paris and Amman like we do with Israeli aggression? What the Islamic State is doing, in my opinion, is much worse than the Israeli (or Zionist as you like to call them) are doing to civilians.

I will assume you have watched this video, but for those who haven't, it should be mandatory viewing for everyone in the western world to watch.

For the impatient, start the film @ the 04:40 marker. Where are the emergency UN meetings and calls for ceasefire? Where is Erdogan's outrage? Personally, I find it a bit convenient to call Israel the worlds #1 terrorist and human rights violator when **** like this is going on.
Brandon you do understand that feets defends Iran, Russia, and Bashir Assad! He is totally against Israel and the US. The guy is a world class anti-American jerk! He once served in the US Military but is now bitter over it. I hate to be so negative but that is the reality of the situation.
__________________
Monitoring Station:
Drake SW8,Alinco DX R8T,Grundig Satellit 750
Uniden BCD996XT,Uniden BCT15X,Yaesu FT270

Last edited by N1RGR; 08-03-2014 at 9:14 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #87 (permalink)  
Old 08-03-2014, 9:32 PM
rapidcharger's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: The land of broken calculators.
Posts: 1,376
Default

If the cute, sweet innocent "bottle rockets" are just harmless fun, why don't they go ahead and stop firing them and we can see what happens next. Lets just try that. Mmkay?

Oh yeah and maybe not burrowing tunnels into another nation's territory is not such a good idea either even if you only want to use them to set off more cute little bottle rockets just for celebratory purposes.

One other thing. If you're caught on tape rejoicing and dancing in the street over a "kidnapped" Israeli soldier, that's probably going to make you look more like a terrorist organization and less like a nation at war. And it sorta makes it look like you weren't setting off bottle rockets just to spread joy and happiness to your neighbors after all.

I'm just thinking out loud here.
Reply With Quote
  #88 (permalink)  
Old 08-03-2014, 9:42 PM
rapidcharger's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: The land of broken calculators.
Posts: 1,376
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon View Post
I will assume you have watched this video, but for those who haven't, it should be mandatory viewing for everyone in the western world to watch.

For the impatient, start the film @ the 04:40 marker. Where are the emergency UN meetings and calls for ceasefire? Where is Erdogan's outrage? Personally, I find it a bit convenient to call Israel the worlds #1 terrorist and human rights violator when **** like this is going on.
Ho lee ****.
Reply With Quote
  #89 (permalink)  
Old 08-03-2014, 9:47 PM
N1RGR's Avatar
Member
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Providence,RI
Posts: 1,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapidcharger View Post
If the cute, sweet innocent "bottle rockets" are just harmless fun, why don't they go ahead and stop firing them and we can see what happens next. Lets just try that. Mmkay?

Oh yeah and maybe not burrowing tunnels into another nation's territory is not such a good idea either even if you only want to use them to set off more cute little bottle rockets just for celebratory purposes.

One other thing. If you're caught on tape rejoicing and dancing in the street over a "kidnapped" Israeli soldier, that's probably going to make you look more like a terrorist organization and less like a nation at war. And it sorta makes it look like you weren't setting off bottle rockets just to spread joy and happiness to your neighbors after all.

I'm just thinking out loud here.
Wow! Are you siding with Israel? We actually may be in agreement here.
__________________
Monitoring Station:
Drake SW8,Alinco DX R8T,Grundig Satellit 750
Uniden BCD996XT,Uniden BCT15X,Yaesu FT270

Last edited by N1RGR; 08-03-2014 at 9:54 PM..
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #90 (permalink)  
Old 08-03-2014, 10:01 PM
feets's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Idahoooooo!
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1RGR View Post
So then I ask you who started it? And who is refusing to stop it? Notice you said Hamas increased the tempo of rocket fire after the three Israeli teenagers were killed. You have confirmed that Hamas was firing rockets into Israel before Israel invaded Gaza. So why do you blame Israel? Because they are winning the war? Because they are more superior in battle? Give me a break! Hamas wanted this war because they thought it would draw in the rest of the Islamic worlds bloody movemen against Israel. They were wrong. The Islamic world knows what a bad *** Israel is and wants no part of them even though they hate them. You don't think for a minute those ISIS screwballs would love to attack Israel. Yet they don't out of fear of another major defeat that would go down in Islamic history. Israel is no coward Iraqi army. They kick but in battle. Read books on the six day war! History doesn't lie.
Your order of events is flawed as usual.

Three Israeli teens were abducted in an Israeli settlement. "Settlement" means land taken from Palistinians. This was blamed on Hamas. The problem is, there is not a shred of evidence to support this. In fact, Israel knew within 3 hours that the teens had been murdered since the gunshots were heard and recorded by the police when one of them called for help.

LISTEN: Recording of kidnapped teen's distress call to police released | JPost | Israel News

Israel did not report the murders. Instead, they claimed that the teens had been abducted by Hamas for trade. For two weeks the ransacked Gaza under the false pretense of finding and rescuing the boys. These are military actions within Gaza. the IDF also rounded up a number of clerics, intellectuals and politicians affiliated with or known to be sympathetic toward Hamas. It also raided hundreds of Palestinian sites, including homes, businesses, universities and clinics in the process pillaging more than $3 million in cash and property, in violation of the Fourth Geneva Convention. Scores of Palestinian civilians were killed in these operations again, before rockets were fired from Gaza. The misery of the civilian population was compounded by IDF checkpoints and curfews that severely restrict the movement of the Palestinian people, during Ramadan, no less. So, it would seem, Israehole began the military actions and on false pretense at that. Did Hamas begin firing rockets at this time? No.
__________________
A fool and his money are soon parted---Uncle Sam. Keep paying those taxes.
Reply With Quote
  #91 (permalink)  
Old 08-03-2014, 10:16 PM
feets's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Idahoooooo!
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon View Post
No. What I'm asking is where's the outrage from everyone (i.e. in the Arab World) over what IS is doing to fellow Muslims. Sure... they are only slaughtering Shia and Alawite heretics and infidel Christians, but why am I not seeing mass demonstrations in the streets of New York, Paris and Amman like we do with Israeli aggression? What the Islamic State is doing, in my opinion, is much worse than the Israeli (or Zionist as you like to call them) are doing to civilians.

I will assume you have watched this video, but for those who haven't, it should be mandatory viewing for everyone in the western world to watch.

For the impatient, start the film @ the 04:40 marker. Where are the emergency UN meetings and calls for ceasefire? Where is Erdogan's outrage? Personally, I find it a bit convenient to call Israel the worlds #1 terrorist and human rights violator when **** like this is going on.
Again, is the US paying for it? I am American. My concern is what my country supports.

This thread is about Israehole and what Israehole is doing. Deflecting it to a whole different topic won't change what Israehole is doing with US money.

I'm not biting on the topic change. If you want input on a different subject, start another thread.
__________________
A fool and his money are soon parted---Uncle Sam. Keep paying those taxes.

Last edited by feets; 08-04-2014 at 10:37 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #92 (permalink)  
Old 08-03-2014, 10:28 PM
feets's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Idahoooooo!
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1RGR View Post
Brandon you do understand that feets defends Iran, Russia, and Bashir Assad! He is totally against Israel and the US. The guy is a world class anti-American jerk! He once served in the US Military but is now bitter over it. I hate to be so negative but that is the reality of the situation.
LOL. You left the politics forum because everyone agrees with me. You literally whined that you was all by yourself.
Attached Images
 
__________________
A fool and his money are soon parted---Uncle Sam. Keep paying those taxes.
Reply With Quote
  #93 (permalink)  
Old 08-03-2014, 10:38 PM
Xray's Avatar
Member
  Premium Subscriber
Premium Subscriber
 
Join Date: May 2005
Posts: 188
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1RGR View Post
So then I ask you who started it?
I just said "Asking/proposing "who started it" is not possible to answer", if thats not clear enough I could try typing a little s-l-o-w-e-r.
It goes without saying that you could easily answer that, you are 100% partisan without the slightest hint of objectivity. I am under no such handicap, the deadly racial/religious animosity between them goes back eons.

Quote:
And who is refusing to stop it? Notice you said Hamas increased the tempo of rocket fire after the three Israeli teenagers were killed.
Yes, and after the jews started pounding Gaza with high explosive projectiles

Quote:
You have confirmed that Hamas was firing rockets into Israel before Israel invaded Gaza. So why do you blame Israel? Because they are winning the war? Because they are more superior in battle?
Why do you ask so many questions in a row ?
Are you trying to dazzle me with your uncanny brilliance ?
Do you really expect me to answer all of them ? How would you like it if someone did that to you ?

Quote:
Give me a break! Hamas wanted this war because they thought it would draw in the rest of the Islamic worlds bloody movemen against Israel.
Highly unlikely - They have been down this road before, they know very well that the only thing they'll get from muslim nations is lip service - The only one that will do anything concrete, as usual, is the good old USA ,,, Who will not only supply the jews with the weaponry to wreck muslim cities, but foot the bill to rebuild those wrecked cities as well.

Quote:
They were wrong. The Islamic world knows what a bad *** Israel is and wants no part of them even though they hate them. You don't think for a minute those ISIS screwballs would love to attack Israel. Yet they don't out of fear of another major defeat that would go down in Islamic history. Israel is no coward Iraqi army. They kick but in battle. Read books on the six day war! History doesn't lie.
Great - Lets see if they can do it without massive handouts from USA, they could not.
Even for this relatively small action they are getting $billions$ of our tax to replenish their depleted stocks, are tapping into pre positioned armament stockpiles, and we are even paying for their much ballyhooed "iron dome" system.
Yeah, I guess anyone getting handouts like that would tend to kick some butt - And I have probably forgotten more military history than you know.

Thing is here, they are creating more and more hate that they are going to have to contend with, pretty much over 3 dead jew teens. They have killed 1,000's of innocents - And I would bet 100 to 1 that you don't think 1 of them was innocent, they all deserved to die. I don't expect you to admit it but I can pretty much read you like a book, easy to read between the lines of someone using talking points straight from Tel Aviv.

Last edited by Xray; 08-03-2014 at 10:48 PM..
Reply With Quote
  #94 (permalink)  
Old 08-03-2014, 10:41 PM
N1RGR's Avatar
Member
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Providence,RI
Posts: 1,054
Default

The peace talks in Egypt.
Attached Images
 
__________________
Monitoring Station:
Drake SW8,Alinco DX R8T,Grundig Satellit 750
Uniden BCD996XT,Uniden BCT15X,Yaesu FT270
Reply With Quote
  #95 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2014, 12:02 AM
N1RGR's Avatar
Member
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Providence,RI
Posts: 1,054
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon View Post
I will assume you have watched this video, but for those who haven't, it should be mandatory viewing for everyone in the western world to watch.
A dose of reality Brandon! However feet's says ISIS and radical Islam is no threat to the US while bashing Israel for defending itself against radical Islamic terrorists! All maggots like feets eat from the same garbage heap!
__________________
Monitoring Station:
Drake SW8,Alinco DX R8T,Grundig Satellit 750
Uniden BCD996XT,Uniden BCT15X,Yaesu FT270

Last edited by N1RGR; 08-04-2014 at 12:11 AM..
Reply With Quote
Sponsored links
  #96 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2014, 12:06 AM
feets's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Idahoooooo!
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandon View Post

I will assume you have watched this video, but for those who haven't, it should be mandatory viewing for everyone in the western world to watch.
Just for the record, I watched your video. It's like video's I posted in the Syria thread in the politics forum when Rob and McCain was saying we needed to fund this group to fight Assad.

I'm no hypocrite. I was against funding muslim killers as much as I'm against funding zionist killers. So, let's stick to funding zionists in this thread.
__________________
A fool and his money are soon parted---Uncle Sam. Keep paying those taxes.
Reply With Quote
  #97 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2014, 12:10 AM
feets's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Idahoooooo!
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1RGR View Post
A dose of reality Brandon! However feet's says ISIS and radical Islam is no threat to the US while bashing Israel for defending itself! All maggots like feets eat from the same garbage heap!
Not one attack in the whole 60 minute video was on US soil.

What a retard.

Still hiding behind other people, I see.
Attached Images
 
__________________
A fool and his money are soon parted---Uncle Sam. Keep paying those taxes.

Last edited by feets; 08-04-2014 at 12:23 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #98 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2014, 12:15 AM
N1RGR's Avatar
Member
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Providence,RI
Posts: 1,054
Default

3,000 dead Americans caused by radical Islam on American soil on 9/11!
__________________
Monitoring Station:
Drake SW8,Alinco DX R8T,Grundig Satellit 750
Uniden BCD996XT,Uniden BCT15X,Yaesu FT270
Reply With Quote
  #99 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2014, 12:25 AM
N1RGR's Avatar
Member
  Shack Photos
Shack photos
Amateur Radio Operator
Amateur Radio
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Providence,RI
Posts: 1,054
Default

Just a foot note... besides defending Iran, Russia , ISIS, Hamas and Assad Bashir....feets also defends Bo Bergdhal who wrote in a letter to his parents that he despises his country! What a surprise!
__________________
Monitoring Station:
Drake SW8,Alinco DX R8T,Grundig Satellit 750
Uniden BCD996XT,Uniden BCT15X,Yaesu FT270

Last edited by N1RGR; 08-04-2014 at 12:31 AM..
Reply With Quote
  #100 (permalink)  
Old 08-04-2014, 12:27 AM
feets's Avatar
Member
   
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Idahoooooo!
Posts: 22
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by N1RGR View Post
3,000 dead Americans caused by radical Islam on American soil on 9/11!
This thread is about Israehole.

Maybe you didn't get the memo.
Attached Images
 
__________________
A fool and his money are soon parted---Uncle Sam. Keep paying those taxes.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:17 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
All information here is Copyright 2012 by RadioReference.com LLC and Lindsay C. Blanton III.Ad Management by RedTyger
Copyright 2011 by RadioReference.com LLC Privacy Policy  |  Terms and Conditions