New Years Eve Festivities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robbyboy

Cat Herder
What will you be listening to tonight?

Most listen to Public Safety (PD/FD/EMS) but what else do you listen to?

Im doing county services and making my Pro-96 squeal to see what comes over that. Ive got my 97 and BC9000XLT going round and round and Im thinking about programming some other stuff (Non-County Specific) as well.

What would (or are) you listening to tonite?

msigmon3306

I'm on duty and listening to 16 Type-A personality paramedics (who wish they were out partying with the rest of the gang) run back to back calls. As soon as I finish my paperwork I'm going out with them.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Monitoring Raleigh PD plus various VIPER Talkgroups and monitoring a feed from Times Square in NY online.
For many years I used to have a tradition of monitoring my Hometown Garner PD on New Years Eve as that was when the incident report "Time & Numbers" would roll over from the previous year and start fresh at 1 for the new year. You could get a good idea of how busy the crime was in Garner by hearing the last incident report number generated in CAD. Now officers have MCTs/MDTs and handle report numbers over them instead of over the radio.
But for many years hearing the last "Time & Number" of the old year and the 1st one of the new year was a fun tradition.
Happy Monitoring!
Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.