Robeson County Live Dispatch

Status
Not open for further replies.

radiotrack1

Feed Provider
Just got the live dispatch online for Robeson County. I have it scanning right now so there will be a moderate amount of traffic for someone to listen to. I may switch over to County Fire only in the near future just need to see how things go.

I know it will work with windows media player have not tested any other players, if someone wants to try another like itunes please post the results so I can decide to support that format or not. Do not bookmark the resolution page because this address is not static and may change. I would prefer you go to the main website page and use the menu buttons to access the live dispatch page.

Robeson County Firemen's Association

Traffic can be slow at times but listen for about 5 to 10 minutes to see how it works for you.

How can I get it submitted to other scanning websites or public safety scanning pages?

If you would like to bookmark please use Robeson County Firemen's Association

Please post comments or concerns here or on the guestbook page for our website.

Thanks

James

Last edited:

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Is scan america and radio reference the only scanning websites availible.

They are the 2 largest....but they have different themes driving them...scanamerica is pretty much just a scanner streaming audio site whereas we are a database site here...there is also strongsignals.net but Rich has moved onto other priorities in life and has not updated his site in over a couple of years...
Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.