Hi speed chase Stanly,Cabarrus,Mint Hill, CLT PD, SHP involved

Status
Not open for further replies.

kd8x

Great chase action just ended with 2 arrests. 4 or 5 PD's , stop sticks etc ...This makes scanning interesting to listen too...No injuries to any officers is the best part....

kb4mdz

High Speed chase..

Would this have been about 2:15 - 2:30 or so, and near the town of Midland? I had just turned East onto 24/27 from 601, saw several westbound cops, blue-lights blazing. First 4 cars close, then 2 more, each one about an eighth-mile behind them.

Dang, me without my scanner!

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Would this have been about 2:15 - 2:30 or so, and near the town of Midland? I had just turned East onto 24/27 from 601, saw several westbound cops, blue-lights blazing. First 4 cars close, then 2 more, each one about an eighth-mile behind them.

You really are traveling these days aren't ya brother?
Sometime you need to pay me a visit at the workplace in Durham and I will give you a tour!
Marshall KE4ZNR

ki4rvh

Yup, they went through there. That was it.

kd8x

That would be them....

You need an American Express brand scanner...Never leave home with it????

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
You need an American Express brand scanner...Never leave home with it????

Funny thing is knowing kb4mdz like I do, he is the last person that should need to carry a scanner around! :cool:
But I did get a kick out of this thread.
Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.