Alamance county: The Schools

Status
Not open for further replies.

C138NC

Tactical Taco Consumer
I wonder if the schools are just using mobiles or they are on repeaters as well to community with other schools...

alamance county that is, all i know is the bus's are on a repeater

Last edited by a moderator:

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Welcome to Radioreference.com! I edited the title of your post to make it more descriptive so that maybe someone in the Alamance County area can help you out. Please read over the sticky threads at the top of this forum and we hope you quickly consider this a second home!
Happy Monitoring!
Marshall KE4ZNR

kendrik578

Live Audio Administrator
Database Admin
The School Busses in Greensboro are on repeaters.Most school that talk among them selfs are mobiles.

Last edited:

Ten42

Alamance & Guilford School Buses

Guilford Co can be heard on 453.225 and Alamance Co on 152.435, both are repeater systems. And by-the-way, dont be offended by Marshall editing your postings, he does that often. Welcome to RR.

Rarely posting in NC anymore,

Last edited:

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
And by-the-way, dont be offended by Marshall editing your postings, he does that often. Welcome to RR.

Rarely posting in NC anymore,

Nice cheap shot David!
I only edit posts when there is a need to. That is what a moderator does.
There was a need to in this case because the original thread title was only "School Buses". I added Alamance County so that those in the area could help this guy out.
If you have a beef with me take it up with Lindsay or Wayne_H. Acting like a petulant child is not the route to go.
And thanks to you David, this thread is now locked.
Happy Monitoring!
Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.