The state fair is in town today in Burlington, Alamance County

Status
Not open for further replies.

C138NC

Tactical Taco Consumer
Im curious if anyone that lives in burlington that has ever listen to anything from the state fair at all, i doubt anyone does since youll mostly here "some kid threw up on the skylift... get it cleaned up"

Im going to ask if i can shadow an officer that day but i was hoping to see what they were using VHF or UHF but as i remember, it looked like they were using VHF and possibility they are using MURS since they go around the state and all and based in Raleigh.

:D cant wait to go this weekend ill even have a little chuckle if i really heart what i quoted.

austincage911

Ummm....you do realize the state fair is held in Raliegh like 6 months from now, right? I wouldn't suggest smoking what you did last night again.

C138NC

Tactical Taco Consumer
mmm ok maybe i was wrong, it must be the local carnival then that travels around.... hey maybe it was something i was smoking that probably got me confused but i dont smoke :D.....

As i saw on their shirt it said Raleigh state fair....

austincage911

Yeah, those carny folks are tricky....never know when they'll show up or move the state fair up 6 months and 40 miles from where it's been held for the last 150 years or so, without telling anyone. :p

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Since this topic has ended up being nothing radio related I am gonna go ahead and close it down so that we can concentrate on the monitoring hobby threads...
Happy Monitoring!
Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.