Can anyone direct me to the active list of NC Ham Freqs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

C138NC

Tactical Taco Consumer
I found some in the DB which were mostly skywarn but wanted to know if anyone can direct me to another source where i can find a bigger list.

Im wanting to listen to several areas if i can pick any up.

Alamance
Guilford
Orange
Mecklenburg

Anyone have any sources of what i can listen to?

C138NC

Tactical Taco Consumer
Oh i should of mentioned :D I dont a google search and didnt really know if i was looking at the right place but lets see what you threw in..

C138NC

Tactical Taco Consumer
Just checked out a few pages, they were better then what i was looking at this morning lol, thanks

CCHLLM

artscipub.com/repeaters/

Take it with a grain of salt. Like most so-called ham repeater lists, it's inaccurate and not reliably updated, but it's free.

You can get a list from the organization responsible for coordination of ham repeaters in the southeast (SouthEastern Repeater Association, AKA SERA), but it won't be free.

If you're into weather emergencies and civil emergency traffic on ham radio, you can Google SKYWARN and ARES/RACES for the NC groups involved in that genre.

Last edited:

Drafin

Let me google that for you

They have this new website out called Google. I Have heard it is an amazing wealth of information.
Marshall KE4ZNR

That was a little harsh from an admin. If a message base is not for asking questions and exchanging information then what is it for?

But to stay on topic for the original question I have always just searched in the band that I want to listen to in ham and stored them on the scanner when discovered. It seems that it only takes a few attempts to discover all active repeaters in your area. The key is just searching at different times (drive times seem to be the best in my area).

Draf

Last edited:

C138NC

Tactical Taco Consumer
Well im just searching around for the areas i tend to travel to

Caswell, Person, Orange, Alamance "I live there", Wake, Mecklenburg

rocknrun

Well im just searching around for the areas i tend to travel to

Caswell, Person, Orange, Alamance "I live there", Wake, Mecklenburg

If you have a GPS, you can download POIs from poifactory.com that have 2 meter freqs/tones for many states, including NC. Handy to have when traveling and looking for a near by rptr.

Status
Not open for further replies.