Harnett Public Service unknown ID: 01-062

Status
Not open for further replies.

N9WA

Premium Subscriber
Anyone have anything for 01-062? I searched but it's not in the database. Receives TONS of hits, sometimes sounding like a control channel. Other times, I can hear voice, but the voice is too low to make out. It's those low voice transmissions that keep me from just locking that ID out...

Thanks!
David

kirka127

I have not noticed any new talk groups on Harnett co TRS. Do you know what the DEC that would be the equivalent of 01-062 AFS ? That TGID might not be on all the towers so that might be why I have not got any hits on it. Glad to have another Harnett co person on here.
Kirk

N9WA

Premium Subscriber
I'm picking it up on the Erwin tower. Not sure on the DEC equivalent of 01-062 AFS would be, but I'll see if I can find out somehow.

Harnett Co is definitely an interesting place to try to scan effectively - they have stuff scattered everywhere! lol

Thx for the welcome - happy to share info if I ever can provide anything.

David

N9WA

Premium Subscriber
That TGID might not be on all the towers so that might be why I have not got any hits on it. Glad to have another Harnett co person on here.
Kirk

I think I'm listening on the Lillington tower:
001 1 Lillington 09 851.06250 10 851.33750 11 851.56250 12 851.83750 13 852.06250

I'll verify when I get time.

Harnett County definitely provides a challenge when scanning - they have frequencies and systems all over the place!

Thx for the welcome - I'm always happy to share / help if I can!

kirka127

Thanks Marshall I will program that into my scanner today. David You are indeed listening to the lillington tower. Interestingly enough I did find a new TGID today. 0321 EVENTS I heard this on the western tower but not the Spout Sprigs tower.(the 2 towers I pick up here.) You are right about the challenges with this system. The water co is certainly interesting They do not like to work except to shut People of. If you have a leak the get to it whenever. You pay for a same day turn on the get to it whenever. Some of the comments are funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.