Fayetteville, NC

Status
Not open for further replies.

TJWRANGLER01

On the Fayetteville PD 800mhz channels when they say go to "B" where are they going? I lose the conversation after that. I assume its another channel not on the main dispatch but can't seem to locate it. Any one help me out please.

Thanks,
KF4VGI

basstuba

Premium Subscriber
"b" is a different talk group fay pd has a 1a, 1b, 2a,2b. please see the fay/cumberland trs for talk groups. they are under the database section of this web site.

basstuba

Premium Subscriber
if you have a pro106 and download win500 or pre edit and become a paid member to this site you can download fay/cumb cnty into your radio.

TJWRANGLER01

I am a member and do have a pro 106 with the files downloaded from RR and I still do not get the conversation when they say go to "B"

wt

1B is the car-to-car talkgroup for Campbleton Division, 2B is the same for Crosscreek Division. Basstuba is right, just remember that if you are hearing the conversation on 1A that the officers
commonly only say "Go to B" and not necessarily "1B", and respectively the same for 2A...The Divisions use 1A and B...2A and B in pairs based on division worked...if that makes sense.

11312 FPD 1B Car Car to Car
11376 FPD 2B Car Car to Car

etohcop

Status
Not open for further replies.