Psnc Energy

Status
Not open for further replies.

trumpetman

Database Admin
Does anyone know anything about PSNC Energy & their comms? I saw that they have a 900 MHz trunking site out in Gaston County (I think) and that is I see. All of the pickups out here in Asheville have small antennas on the top of the cab. I checked several searches on the FCC db, but I only located one expired license, no FRN though either. I don't have that much interest in listening to them, I just figured I'd see if anyone could help me add another frequency to my personal listing.

Thanks!

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Cory,
The database listing for PSNC is woefully under researched. Many moons ago I and others did some research from around central NC as far as PSNC's 900Mhz system. That is the backbone of the current database listing.
If anyone out there has correct or more updated info for any of PSNC's coverage area in NC PLEASE submit it.
That is the only way the database entry will be accurate. :)
Thanks in advanced
Marshall KE4ZNR

FireCop

Public Safety Grunt
Premium Subscriber
PSNC Energy Info

Cory, I see you are talking about this database entry.

Scanner Frequencies: PSNC Energy Trunking System, Lowell, North Carolina

There is also another database entry for a site in the Asheville area listed under the company's older name.

Scanner Frequencies: Public Service Company of North Carolina Trunking System, Asheville, North Carolina

Marshall, check your PM's for an older message I have with some info concerning this utility's radio setup. Maybe it will help shed some light. :)

trumpetman

Database Admin
Alright.

Thanks for pointing that out folks. I'll do some listening to the Asheville site that I managed to overlook. 242D is the SYSID and I have picked it up where I work closer to town. I'll add it in and do a search and store for any active TGs and then narrow my listening from there.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.