Never saw this before in Raleigh

Status
Not open for further replies.

C138NC

Tactical Taco Consumer
2009-06-30-fps.jpg

Anyone saw this type of police car before? though it belongs to Homeland Security-FPS, been around Raleigh a few times and never saw this unless they are more around downtown and the capital office

Last edited:
I saw one last week on US Hwy 17 in Holly Ridge, that was headed south towards Wilmington.

I have seen a couple of the US Customs & Border Protection cars too. The have pretty much the same color scheme, but the Customs cars mostly have the Whelen Edge series strobe bars, and some are wider than the top of the car.

Seeing something like this around here always gets at least a second glance out of me, since you don't see many Fed vehicles that are marked, or police style vehicles with red & blue lights on them...

Good catch with that Photo....

honestly,,
what the heel is better about a Federal Protective Service Cop VS a State Trooper?
id rather see a statie patrolling the city in wich i live,,

just seems like the fed govt,as allways getting their hooks into everything.

Oh,,Did i forget to mention,,the Patriot Act was drafted LONG BEFORE the events of 2001/september.
(check out -the Project For A New American Century-Rebuilding America's Defenses,theres an eerie passage,,well need a Pearl Harbor type event to get the masses behind the idea of growing our armies...)

just seems like if you follow the formula,follow the money,,,ect,,ect,,ect,,ect,,big brother on your doorstep.

Oh yeah,,how didresidue of a military cutting demolition called thermite or thermade end up all over lower Manhattan,,it occurs NOWHERE naturally..lol..

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
It was put there by DHS/FPS agents, wearing tin foil on their heads while flying black heliicopters.

Make sure you call Art Bell and tell him all about your news!

JPSan

See them and a lot of other DHS marked vehicles here in Tucson... Some neat looking Nuclear monitoring/ scanning vans marked DHS.

I think they are used to " guard all the PRISON CAMPS they are building around the country to house the citizens of America" I saw that on a website this weekend...The moron's,..oh sorry, the WELL informed kook's are saying " ALL the military bases NOW have FEMA prison camps on them most being disguised as FEMA warehouses.." Website showed pictures of FEMA Warehouse signs on an near some military as proof positive!!!!
And that they have proof in the signage proves it, PRISON CAMPS and DHS vehicles....OH yeah.....What more does a disturbed conspiracy whack job needs to prove there warped theory?

PNAC,look for your self,,

pnac.info/RebuildingAmericasDefenses.pdf

stephen jones,physics prof,BYU

portland.indymedia.org/en/2006/06/341238.shtml

Oh,,and theres the Architects and Engineers for 9-11 Truth
(i suppose we are all more versed on this then they are)

ae911truth.org

honestly,,if you take any time n look into,you wont be
slandering people with tin hat lables.

the FBI,DEA,NSA,CIA,ATF, are All filled with conspiracy theorists,,
but you seem to trust the govt over the people,,

im not trying to be a wise bleep,but sheep end up in the slaughter,

so,,ummm,,you have any thing to Actually counter my argument,,
or just more stupid jokes?

you OK with 23 trillion being fed into the intl bankers?(Bloomberg.Com)..you cool with that bill,
happy to forward it to you children,,grandchildren?..a gift from both the Dems AND Repubs?
you OK with drug Co;s gettin amnesty for any deaths or damages,free from getting sued if they kill you daughter with a flu vax?
Now Legal Immunity for Swine flu Vaccine Makers
Now Legal Immunity for Swine flu Vaccine Makers

i may be wearin a tin hat,,but i aint drinkin now silver mercury koolaide..

Last edited:

rdale

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Premium Subscriber
And they didn't broadcast the Hannity show about Obama on Sunday. You can't even find it on the website.

Except the show ran in October. And it IS on the FoxNews.com website. But that doesn't stop the goofballs from forwarding that email...

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Shame some here could keep the politics out of this thread.
Sorry it could not stay on any type of North Carolina radio related topic.
Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.