For those inclined.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
I finally got my lazy butt in gear and took a few pics of my radio collection.
The radios pictured above are my everyday workhorses. I have waaaay too many still boxed up in storage that I don't use everyday.
I normally take the Yaesu VX-5R and the Uniden BCD396XT out with me wherever I go. I am very lucky that my workplace is very accommodating when it comes to radios. :)
Happy Monitoring!
Marshall KE4ZNR

C138NC

Tactical Taco Consumer
That was a nice set up lol, especially with the Tv... by any chances would you have an antenna farm or garden behind the house by any chance?

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
That was a nice set up lol, especially with the Tv... by any chances would you have an antenna farm or garden behind the house by any chance?

Thanks for the kind words.
And Nope. Don't need outside antennas due to my location. :)

Marshall KE4ZNR

trumpetman

Database Admin
800 MHz VIPER rules the world up there, I wouldn't be surprised if you used a paperclip for some of your scanners haha.

KM4WLV

Hey Marshall,

Nice looking collection man. I may be up that way next month & if so we'll have to do lunch or something. BTW I know someone around my neck of the woods that got a new XTS2500 from his/her FD that has roaming capability for VIPER....... But I'm not at liberty to say who that is :D

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Hey Marshall,

Nice looking collection man. I may be up that way next month & if so we'll have to do lunch or something. BTW I know someone around my neck of the woods that got a new XTS2500 from his/her FD that has roaming capability for VIPER....... But I'm not at liberty to say who that is :D

Just let me know brother! We will catch up about radio geek stuff.

And good to see VIPER expansion is still alive in that area!

Marshall KE4ZNR

Status
Not open for further replies.