Eastern NC Scanner Meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

RMPDCOP

Database Admin
I have been pondering on this while and I thought I would give it shot. I know therer are several members in the Eastern part of the State and I thought if there was enough interest we could have a get together or meeting.
Something similiar to the Tarheel Scanner/ Shortwave meetings.
Marshall could you sticky this and see if I can get some response or feedback on the idea.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Done. Anything to help further the hobby along in our state :)
Marshall KE4ZNR

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Heck, if enough of you guys sign up and get a firm date planned I will join ya.
I mean, if I can drive 3+ hours down to Charlotte for a meeting then 3+ hours back
here to Raleigh all in the same evening I know I can make the trip east.
Yall let me know! :cool:
Marshall KE4ZNR

RMPDCOP

Database Admin
We can meet in Rocky Mount or Wilson. I know we are not going to be able to sastisfy everyone. I hope some more embers chime in. I know that there of more of you out there.

murrayustud

KI4DCR
Premium Subscriber
Meeting down east

Heck, even though I live in North Raleigh I own a lot of property down east, Rocky Mount area so I'm up for a ride as well...

RMPDCOP

Database Admin
Richard, to answer your question Rocky Mount is about 1.5 hours from Chowan County give or take ten to fifteen minutes. Also it depends on what county you wish to visit. Rocky Mount is also a part of Edgecombe County. 64 and 95 are near the Eastern part of the City.
When we have the meeting, I will probably have it at my Dads Restaraunt, which is about 2 miles from 64 and 95.

RMPDCOP

Database Admin
is that up near Nashcc?
Yes, you get off on 64 west from I-95 and get off at the very next exit Red Oak, turn left at the top of the ramp and go about one mile to the stop light and that is the intersection. The City Linits stops there so it might show up as N. Old Carriage Rd. and Eastern Ave.

RMPDCOP

Database Admin
Sorry, I have not posted on this thread in a while. Now that the Sheriffs primary is over we can get back to setting up a date for this meeting.
I was thinking a Saturday in June but I am open to a weekday also. Just give me some feedback and I will set up a date with time and place.
Unfortunatley my Dad's restaraunt was one of the latest small business's to close due to economy.

Status
Not open for further replies.